Part 11

"Come on mom! I want you to meet my teacher." Naruto bounced.

"Okay, okay. No need to be this excited Naruto." I laughed, as he dragged me by my hand. As we walked into the forest, I remembered last night.

Flashback...

I walked around in the middle of the night, as I went to bed a little too early. I heard a sword being drawn and wind jutsu being activated. I jumped on the roof tops trying to find where it was coming from. A few minutes later, I saw Baki, Gaara's team leader and one of the higher ranked council men, fighting Gekko. Right before they struck each other, I grabbed the blade of Gekko's sword and Baki's wrist that had the hand where his jutsu was held.

"My goodness, what is this, my third fight stopped today?" I laughed. Then I released them, and they jumped back, Baki kneeling to me.

"Lady Ayumi." Gekko followed in Baki kneeling.

"Why are you bowing to me? It's not like I'm a king or something." I sweat dropped at the sight and told them to stand up.

"Lady Ayumi, Lord Hokage told all jounins and chuunins to treat you with the same rank of a kage." Gekko responded.

"Same for my village as well." Baki added. I facepalmed and gave out a long-exaggerated sigh.

"Tell me why you're fighting, especially this late at night."

"This ninja was meeting with Kabuto, the right-hand man of Orochimaru and I was told to watch over said boy." Gekko answered.

"Is that true Baki?" I asked. Baki was hesitant but answered non-the-less.

"I'm afraid so..."

"But that still doesn't answer why you fight Baki, did Rasa order this?" When he didn't answer me, I release a heavy amount of KI. When I release it, he immediately fell to his knees, grabbing his head. "I asked you a question... do you plan to make me wait? Baki?"

"The-Kazekage-ordered-this-Lady-Ayumi." Baki quickly said. I release my KI and I heard heavy breathing. I looked at Gekko and saw that his face was expressing fear.

"Baki." Said man looked at me. "When did he order this?"

"Right after you left, Lady Ayumi." Right after I left... I knew it. I clicked my tongue.

"Baki, Gekko we must not openly talk about this night."  Their eyes widened in shock. They asked me why. "This confirms my suspicions about something wrong with Rasa... It seems like we have an imposter Kazekage."

"How?"

"On the very last week of my stay at the Sand Village, I met up with Rasa, but something was off. He seemed like a completely different person when I talked to him. Also, his orders are strictly going against our contract." I looked at Baki. "We must keep this a secret and allow your plans to unravel. As I'm presuming Kabuto will think that you killed Gekko, so we'll have to have Gekko disappear temporarily. Because I'm sure that if Gekko is discovered to be still alive... you yourself will be killed." They nodded. I turned to completely face Baki. "Baki, even though I said before we must keep this a secret. I'm using my contract I made with Rasa a few decades ago. I oversee the Sand Village now." Gekko's eyes began to bulge out of his eyes. "Baki, quietly spread the word to the sand shinobi and tell them my orders. That any orders the former 'Kazekage' has given are to be vetoed and prepare to battle the grass and sound shinobi."

"Understood, Lady Ayumi." Gekko bowed to me and left. I looked at Gekko.

"Gekko, quietly tell Hiruzen that the 'Kazekage' that will come to the chuunin exams is a fake and tell him to furtively increase security and tell them to prepare to battle the shinobi from the Sound and Grass villages. Once you do that, you need to temporarily disappear and make sure to inform Hiruzen, so he won't call for you." Gekko nodded. "Make sure this doesn't get to the ears of the citizens. They'll start rumors and we don't want that. Also, leave your sword here, I'll make it more believable that you are 'dead'. " Gekko bowed to me, left his sword, and jumped away. I used a creation jutsu to make a fake corpse of Gekko and used my own blood to cover it, making it as real as I could.