Part 2

After a few days of walking to the village, we finally arrived. When we approached the front gate, I saw two nins posted there, taking a nap. Minato coughed, startling them awake and getting their attention.

"Welcome back," One of them said, then he looked at me. "I can see that you succeeded in your mission."

"Yes, and now we're off to see Lord Hokage." They nodded and let us pass, and then we walked into the village and to the Hokage tower.

As we walked in the village I thought, would you look at that Hashirama, it looks like your village made some sort of peaceful time...though that doesn't mean they can slack off like that. When I pulled away from my thoughts, I saw that Kakashi, Obito and Rin were nowhere to be seen. Looks like they went home.

We walked in front of a door and Minato knocked on it, receiving a soft 'come in' from it. Minato opened the door to reveal a man wearing clothing that looked like the ones that Hashirama wore when he was village head.

"Hello young one." The man behind his desk spoke. "My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi and I am the Third Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves."

"My name is Ayumi and I am someone who you shouldn't call a young one, as I am far older than you." I retort, not bowing to him at all. Then ninjas came out of their hiding spots and prepared their weapons to fight.

"How dare you disrespect the Hokage, brat!" One of them exclaimed.

"Stand down." Hiruzen commanded. And they all stood down and put away their weapons.

"My apologizes for sounding disrespectful before but I just wanted you to know that my body does not show my true age." I explained. "Before we begin you interrogation, I'd like it if you were the only one in the room as me when doing it, if that's alright." He nodded and everyone in that room was dismissed, leaving just me and Hiruzen.

"There is no one in here now so you may speak without worry." Hiruzen chuckled. I nodded and took off my hat to reveal my white hair, blueish grey eyes, and porcelain skin.

"I didn't want to reveal my face to many people. Now what do you want from me?" I started.

"A week ago, when we were testing the necklace that the 2nd Hokage had given me before he passed away, we discovered an unknown type of chakra within it. Can you explain what said chakra was?" Hiruzen asked.

"To answer your question, that unknown type of chakra is my chakra... though I do apologize I don't think I can tell you more about it." I laughed a bit when I saw Hiruzen slump a bit in sadness. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes, I would like to ask you to become a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf."

"I'm already one though."

"What?"

"A long time ago I made a contract with Hashirama, your first Hokage." I pulled out a scroll and summoned the contents within it. Inside was a leaf shinobi headband and a small stack of papers. I gave the contract to Hiruzen to read.

Contract

I, the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju offer the listed things below to Lady Ayumi involving the entire village;

1. If there should be a case where the position of Hokage is empty, you have the right to take on the position temporarily or permanently

As a citizen of Konohagakure;

1. A place to stay at, free rent

2. Monthly allowance, to help pay for food and essentials