Part 4

1 year later...

"Don't leave, dattebayo!!!!" Kushina cried while holding onto me, to keep me from moving.

Currently, Obito and Rin are dead. They died a few weeks ago, Obito the first one to pass, being crushed under a boulder from a mission and Rin... stabbed to death by Kakashi after she had become the Jinchuriki of Isobu. Though, before their deaths... I became close friends with them. Me and Rin used hang out all the time when we weren't on missions, eating desserts at cafés. I would help train Obito with his Sharingon, since he was part of the Uchiha clan and, since he was considered weak, I wanted to help him become strong. Shisui was his little brother and I helped train him as well as his friend Itachi. Kakashi and me... we had a special relationship. Though, I don't blame him from killing Rin, it's not like he wanted to kill her.

Flash Back...

When I looked out my window of my suite, it was still raining even though the funeral for Rin was over.

"Maybe I should see Rin again." I got out of my seat, still wearing my mourning clothing I grabbed an umbrella to shield me from the rain. I walked out of my apartment, locked the door, and headed towards the K.I.A. stone.

When I arrived, I saw Kakashi sitting in front of the stone, soaking wet. I walked towards him and covered both of us with the umbrella.

"You remember the first time we met in that forest?" I heard him sigh. "Look Kakashi, if you think I'm going to start screaming and start yelling at you that this is your fault. I want to let you know that for the first time ever, that you're wrong. I don't blame you. And if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm always there, just call for me." I turned away ready to leave, but I felt a tug at my sleeve, unoccupied by my umbrella.

"You said I can use your shoulder, right?" Kakashi whispered.

"Yes."

"Can I use it even though I'm a shinobi and shinobi shouldn't cry." I stayed silent, pausing only for a moment.

"Come, let's go to my place. You need get into dry and warm clothes or else you'll get sick." I grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him up and lead him to my apartment.

We stood in front of my apartment door, I let go of his hand to close my umbrella and open my door. Once I did that, I grabbed hold of Kakashi's hand again and led him inside to get dry. I had him sit in the guest bedroom, and I left him there to grab him some towels and clothing to change into. Once I grabbed them, I told Kakashi to go a take a shower.

30 minutes later...

Kakashi sat in the living room, sitting on the couch with his head hung over and his towel resting on his head, water occasionally dripping from his hair.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, standing right in front of him. When he didn't respond, I sighed and started to rub his head, using the towel to dry his hair. Once his hair was dry, I took the towel off his head and put it to the side, to take care of later, and sat next to him on the couch. "Look, Kakashi, I know what you're feeling even though you think that there's no way that I could know how you feel right now..."

"How?" I heard him whisper.

"Well, I couldn't stop two of my family members from fighting over something stupid." I teared up a little bit, remembering my nephews Indra and Asura. "If I had arrived earlier, I could have stopped them, but I never..." I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Ayumi." I wiped my tear away, only to spill more.

"Look at me. *sniff* I'm the one who's supposed to help you and yet I started to cry." I felt arms wrap around me, and a hand rub my back.

"Sorry, I'm not used to doing this." I heard Kakashi apologize. After that, we just stayed quiet and didn't say a word.

End of flashback...

"Please don't leave, dattebayo!" Kushina cried. I looked over at Kakashi and saw him give me a sad expression.

Also, I forgot to mention this before but, Kushina is pregnant and Minato became the 4th Hokage. Though I'm not surprised. Both were bound to happen. To add on, no one knows that I have the Kekkei Genkai of the Huuga and Uchiha clans and I requested Hiruzen not to tell them as I predicted that it would cause future problems. Although, I became closer to Itachi and Shisui... since they were in the same clan as Obito and I would see them all the time when I was training Obito.

"Oh stop your crying!" I laughed. "It's not like I'll be gone forever."

"Huh?" Kushina looked at me with red eyes and with a very confused expression. I slowly pulled out of her grip on me and I was released, finally.

"I'll come back around the time to meet my godson." I smiled. "Well I gotta get going." I started to run away, and I heard in the distance Kushina crying 'NOOOOOOO!' or something along those lines. Well until we meet again.

But little did I know... that when I returned within half-a-year, I would never get to see them again... alive.