Part 7

A week later...

"Bye mom!" Naruto waved to me as he left the house. After that night where Hiruzen had asked me to do a certain mission, I told him I would like to wait a little while after Naruto's graduation before going. And currently, Naruto is heading to the academy for the graduation ceremony.

After Naruto left the house, I locked the door, changed into my ninja clothing, tied my headband on top of my head (kind of like Sakura's way of having her headband on), and put my hair up. Looks like this (but there's no diamond on the forehead or makeup and my eyes are blue grey);

 Looks like this (but there's no diamond on the forehead or makeup and my eyes are blue grey);

I then headed towards Hiruzen's office. I poofed into his office and saw many shinobi at the ready to attack me?

"Sorry for scaring you. I just wanted to watch my son graduate." Hiruzen only sighed at my excuse and told the jounin in the room to be at ease.

"Lord Hokage, who is this woman? I've never seen her before." A woman with red eyes and black hair asked.

"This is Lady Ayumi and she's Naruto's mother." Hiruzen answered.

"She became a jounin when she first arrived at the village 13 years ago but left for a couple of months for a mission. When she returned, she became the Nine-tail's jinchuriki's mother, which she chose to pause her shinobi life until now." I looked at the person who said that and saw that it was Kakashi, whom I haven't seen in 12 years.

"Yes, but now that he's finally graduating, I can continue the shinobi life once more." I smiled at them. "If it's alright, may I have your names please."

"Of course, name is Kurenai Yuhi." Said the woman from before, with the black hair and red eyes.

"My name is Asuma Sarutobi." A man with a cigar in his mouth said. The other ninja introduced themselves until...

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. Though you already knew that right, Ayumi?" Kakashi smiled at me.

"Of course I know, it'd be kind of hard to forget one of the first people I met, Kakashi." I smiled back. "It's also kind of hard to forget the one person that challenged me over and over again because a certain prodigy couldn't handle being beaten by me." A tick mark appeared on Kakashi's forehead, after I said that.

"Of course I couldn't, after all I couldn't let someone that looked like an old hag beat me." He smirked, thinking he won the fight.

"Says the person that acts like a perverted old man, reading those inappropriate books out in public." Kakashi turned a bit red.

"They aren't inappropriate."

"Then read a page..."

"Easy."

"Out loud." I finished. Knowing I won this fight.

"You win." I smirked victoriously as those words came out of Kakashi's mouth.