~6~

Emily walked into class that morning and sighed when she saw hazels chair, "where is she? She wasn't even drunk" she nodded.  Josh laughed and shrugged, "I don't know, slept in maybe. She's not answering my texts so" he shook his head.  Emily nodded, "probably" she laughed too then sat down, no one thought anything more of it at this point, everyone just thought she had slept in or made the easy decision of bunking off school today, not a single person suspected that she'd been abducted.  Of course jay wasn't there today, he was on a stake out, aka a 'training course', so he wasn't aware of this just yet, if he was he could've had some kind of input when things started to get worrying.

At the end of the school day Emily left school with josh and Jamie by her side, "has she talked to you guys today?" She sighed. Jamie shrugged, "nope, I left her loads of blue chats on Snapchat but she hasn't opened them" he sighed. Josh shook his head, "no, I don't know. I called her a few times too but she's off the radar" he sighed. Emily frowned, "you think her dads maybe took her out of state again?" She huffed. Josh shrugged, "maybe, I'm sure she'll be back in school tomorrow" he huffed before the trio had to separate to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

However, their hypothesis' weren't correct and they were fully wrong, hazel was still laying on the floor, feeling like utter crap, and half drugged up still. She had been alone for ages until this moment, "get up" she heard a man huff, but she couldn't, she couldn't get up like this. She tried to get off the floor but failed miserably so she sat back down as he unshackled her from the wall and threw her over his shoulder, "please..." she begged. The man huffed, "shush" he scoffed and lead her into a different room with light. He placed her in the floor with a thud, "wait here, you're going home" he scoffed then walked away. Hazels ears pricked up, "home?" She called out. She could see the man walking away, "yeah! Your dad made the payment so you can go back!" He yelled back.

                   She laid down on the floor, maybe she's still really drugged up since the room was spinning, but at least she gets to go home, not long after the man disappeared a new person joined her, "let's go" he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder.  She just let him carry her outside and into the van again before she sat, half asleep, in the back of the van waiting to be delivered back to her dad. The van came to a sharp halt as she rammed into the sides of the vehicle, "ugh" she groaned, the man got out of the van and walked around the back to get her out of it. When she was carried out she realised where she was, she was home, and as she looked to her left she saw her dad making his way over to her.

                      Norman took hazel out of the mans arms without anyone seeing, "I swear to god if you pull another stunt like this I will kill you" he scoffed at the man.  The man laughed, "sure you will" he shook his head then walked back over to his van, Norman just watched in disgust as the man drove away before taking his daughter inside and putting her down on the couch.  You may be confused by their relationship, you see, he treats her like crap and uses her, but he would hate to see anything happen to her and now that something has happened to her he's angry, "dad..." she shook her head and nearly let her eyes close, whatever drugs were in her system aren't flushing out at all.

He frowned and ran his fingers across her cheek, "I know haz, I know but it's okay. You're gonna be okay, I'm so sorry..." he shook his head as she just stared up at him.  Hazel shook her head, "I feel funny" she shuddered.  Norman nodded, from the dull look in her eyes he knew exactly what drug she was on and it wasn't good, "you'll be better in no time, and back to school tomorrow, no one can know this is happening alright" he continued to rub her pale cheek.  Really? School after she's traumatised... She literally still sat in her party dress, Ill and scared, is he okay? Clearly not. She looked up at him in sadness, "you have to promise me you won't tell anyone okay?" He added when she stayed silent. She paused but nodded, "good girl" he nodded back and picked her up so he could carry her upstairs.

He placed her in bed and got some PJ's out of her closet for her, he placed them next to her and passed her the bag she took to the party with her last night since he found it when she went missing, "there you go" she rolled over and accepted it. She nodded, "there's water on the side, make sure you keep drinking it" he nodded back. She watched as he left and ran downstairs seeming angry and eager, she grabbed her PJ's and changed groggily before grabbing her phone to see the millions of messages from her friends.
Emily: "haz where are you? You're worrying us"
Josh: "jackkooooo?"
Jamie: "hazel you alright? Please just answer us"
Emily: *17 missed calls*
Jamie: "I'll walk to your house if I have to"
Josh: "hazel woman you're scaring us now, you didn't text us when you got home last night and you didn't show up to school.  Are. You. Okay??"
*45 Snapchat notifications*
*27 messenger notifications*
*67 missed facetimes*

She widened her eyes at the amount of notifications her friends have sent to her phone and narrowed her eyes, she knew they were worried, and so they would be, after all she did kind of go missing for a day, she also knew she needed to text them back before they called the police or something random like that. It was now 16:35pm so they should be out of school anyways. She pulled up their group chat and answered.
Hazel: "here"
Emily: "hazel wtf!!! Where have you been?!!!!"
Josh: "I'm gonna kick your ass when I see you, care to tell us where you've been for the past 24 hours?"
Jamie: "are. you. okayyyy?????"
Hazel: "m kay"

She couldn't really see her phone much, it was all blurry and she knew she probably wasn't making much sense, she only hoped they wouldn't get worried again.
Emily: "English please... are you okay?"
Josh: "huh?"
Hazel: "I'm oau"
Jamie: "haz you're not making any sense"
Emily: "you don't seem fine jacko? Where are you?"
Hazel: "home, I'm ok"
Josh: "there, now we can understand you. Where have you been??"
Emily: "^^^"
Hazel: *voice message*  "I can't type, I'm sick but I'm getting better..."
Emily: "why can't you type?"
Hazel: *voice message* "the screens moving, fricking wizard"
Josh: "huh? It's really not haz..."
Jamie: "are you sure you're okay? You seem a little out of it"
Hazel: *voice message*  "I'm fine, I promise. Don't worry about me I'll see you all tomorrow..."
Josh: "alright then"
Jamie: "we were about to call the cops ngl"
Emily: "yeah that, thanks for scaring us half to death"
Hazel: "😗✌️"

She put the phone down and immediately crashed into a deep slumber, but it wasn't the nice kind of sleep, she was hungry, tired, terrified, alone and thirsty but she didn't have enough energy to do anything. The memories of being snatched up and chained to a wall was beginning to haunt her. Just great, first she helped hide a body and now it's kidnapping trauma, how unfortunate...