Chapter 1

Dr. Drakeen was wanting some sort of revenge on the little blue alien that had humiliated him. He was often a villain who fought Kim Possible. But he wasn't dealing with her now. If he had captured that little blue furball, he could do it again.

Drakeen had a plan to recapture Stitch in the same air transport that he had used before, but this time, he would take the alien much further away. To not even a place where Kim's people would find him: New York.

---

Stitch was enjoying the good life. He played with his best friend, Lilo, a little girl just about every day. Their experimental cousin catching days were over with. But with Stitch being an adult too, he also had real love on his mind too. With Angel, a female cousin that almost looked like him, but pink and female.

Stitch's creator, Jumba, a four eyed alien, just went on making up experiments to try there on Earth. He was a genius. He preferred 'evil' genius though.

Pleakley, a one eyed skinny noodle looking alien, mostly kept house and cooked the many meals.

Together, the aliens of the house were responsible for taking care of Lilo.

Nani, Lilo's older sister, was working most of the time just to make sure they would have money to keep the house and have food to eat. Then there was the rare occasion when she would have a date with David, her boyfriend.

Nani normally liked Lilo to be inside after dark, but tonight was an exception. Lilo and Stitch were away from the house, playing hide and seek again. This way, they wouldn't hear Nani yelling, but there would be plenty of that when they returned.

Drakeen had been watching from the sky for days. He knew the little thing could climb trees, but he was ready for him. Now he just needed to nab him.

Stitch climbed a tree to hide from his friend. She'd never find him up here. Plus she couldn't climb.

Lilo had just finished counting to a certain number and went looking. But her blue friend still didn't get the concept of hide and seek. He revealed himself to her.

"Stitch! You don't tell me where you are!" Lilo shouted up at him. "That defeats the whole point of the game!"

"Sorry. Stitch try again." he said.

But just as Lilo was getting ready to cover her eyes so he could find another place to hide, a flying transport came by and snatched Stitch right up! "Stitch!" Lilo cried out. She tried running after it, but it was no use. The only hope was the spaceship Jumba owned.

Lilo went back to the house to get help.

---

In the flyer, Stitch had put up little of a struggle since he had been ill prepared for the snatch up. His arms had been immediately placed into the heavy metal shackles. He couldn't move now. "Get comfy, my friend. This time, you're going to where no one will ever find you." Drakeen sneered at Stitch.

Stitch growled and struggled, though he couldn't get out of the shackles. He would soon find out where he was going.

---

Back at the house, Nani was furious that her 8 year old sister had been out when she wasn't supposed to be.

"I had Stitch with me, but then he was snatched up by a flying machine!" Lilo exclaimed. "It's the truth!"

"I'm sure Stitch can take care of himself. If he isn't back by afternoon tomorrow, then we'll start searching." Nani said.

"Stitch could need us right now!" Lilo shouted at her sister. Nani never seemed to listen. All she ever seemed to do was get cranky and say no to everything. She often cared more about her job than her sister to really listen.

---

It seemed like too long a flight for Stitch, though he growled and struggled in the shackles, he knew he wasn't getting anywhere. This had been built by Dr. Drakeen, but they had tracking tools inside. But the details to make it as strong as it was to hold him still had been given to him by the evil space gerbil, Hamsterviel.

Hamsterviel sure had had plans to want to dominate the galactic empire so badly. But Stitch and his cousins, and Lilo had helped put a stop to that. He wasn't going to get out anytime soon, they hoped. He had caused them worries for over 3 years.

It had been several hours now, and this plane was now nearing New York.

"We are nearing the landing spot. Here, your friends won't be able to find you this time. Not even Kim Possible!" Drakeen laughed.

Stitch didn't like the sound of that. He wanted to go back to Hawaii, but that was just not going to happen.

When the little plane was about 300 feet closer to landing, something got caught in the engine, maybe a bird. It was daytime now, so birds were up and active. The side of the plane caught fire.

"Something's wrong in the engine!" Drakeen complained. "We're going down!"

Stitch almost panicked, but he knew he wouldn't die. He was virtually indestructible. He had fallen over 1,000 feet back to Earth before such as on his first rescue mission to rescue Lilo from Gantu's ship. He hadn't been seriously hurt, but he had fallen unconscious for a small time.

The plane came down faster and faster. And eventually, it crashed close to an airport, but in the grassy area. Authorities were alerted to the crash.

Stitch had done as best he could to prepare for impact. But now, he was on ground again. He was now free of the shackles. His head hurt a little, but he was otherwise just fine. He crawled out of the wreck. He was just glad that the plane hadn't landed in water. He would drown in water.

He rubbed his head, but was now hearing the sirens. He didn't see Drakeen anywhere and was sure he was dead. But now he just needed to get out of here before he was seen. Stitch took off for the big city.