Chapter 7

When he got in there with them, the alien could see that it was a room full of different kinds of weapons! "Ohhhh!" Stitch marveled at the weapons.

"Now to begin your warm ups." Splinter said. Those words snapped Stitch out of looking at the weapons. He wondered if he would be allowed to use them. But at least there were no blasters. Those were what he was most used to using. But he could fight in hand to hand weapons too.

.....

A half hour later, Stitch was sitting and saw the warm ups finished. Now Splinter moved to pair up his sons for their sparring matches. He assigned Mikey to be against Leo, and Don with Raph.

"Begin!" Splinter slammed his stick on the ground. And the rough and tumble began.

Stitch now got to see how skilled how all 4 turtles were. While he watched, he walked up to Splinter and asked, "You teach them to fight?"

Splinter looked down for a moment. "What? Yes. I taught them to fight from since they were very young. So now, after all this time, they are all well skilled in their fighting skills. And we have beaten many of the worst enemies." He explained.

"Stitch have a lot of cousins back home. I beat them and turn them from bad to good. Now they all good." Stitch said in his broken English.

"Really? How many cousins?"

"624. Then other cousin, 625, off in space." Stitch said.

"A lot of cousins." Splinter said.

"Ih! I number 626." Stitch said.

But while they were talking, Leo couldn't help but glance over at his sensei talking to Stitch. He was always paying attention while his sons were practicing. He began to feel a little jealous. But he also had to keep his mind on his training right now.

But one glance over there too long, and Mikey had the upper hand, and he kicked Leo in the chest and knocked him down.

Leo grunted when he hit his shell on the mat.

"You lose, Bro!" Mikey laughed at him.

Don and Raph stopped their match at that.

Splinter looked away from Stitch now. "Leonardo! Are you alright?" The rat ran over to his downed son.

Leo sat up. He rubbed his head with his left hand. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"What happened?" Don asked.

"He was distracted." Mikey said.

"By what?" Raph asked.

Leo looked over at Stitch. They followed his gaze.

Stitch perked his ears up at them. "Meega?" He didn't know that he had made Leo look like a fool in front of his family. He had just wanted to talk to Splinter.

Leo got up and sheathed his swords. He was going out. He just needed some air. It was nightfall again. He felt jealous that Stitch was getting his sensei's attention and what he had done for Don, and what he had nearly done to Raph last night.

"He mad?" Stitch asked.

"I think he's just upset that Little Blue here's getting all the attention." Raph said.

"Stitch not mean to make trouble for Leo."

"It is alright Stitch. Leonardo doesn't like failure." Splinter said. "I was talking to you about your cousins when I should have been watching him training. His ninja skills are something that he's very proud of."

"He'll be back when he calms down." Don said.

"Practice is over until later." Splinter said.

Everyone went about their normal duties now. Stitch felt a little guilty about what had caused Leo such upset. He seemed like a nice guy last night and now he was so, mad. He followed the others out of the dojo. He looked around for Leo when he got out.

Since he had even been shown Leo's room, he went to look for him there, but the room was empty. He went to look all over the lair, but he was nowhere to be found. Then, he must have left the lair.

Stitch went to pick up his scent and followed his trail. Most of the sewers where they lived were pretty dry right now. He used his nose and darkness vision to follow Leo's trail.

But when he came to a water area, he made sure to stay on the sidewalk, or he would get on the walls or ceiling. He wasn't going to risk getting wet. He hated being wet. Just that water was his main weakness. But eventually he found Leo's exit point to the sewers.

Stitch climbed up the wall with the ladder, his hands and feet had special stick on pads to where he didn't always have to use a ladder like the Earthlings. He lifted off the lid easily, then looked around for the turtle. He didn't see him, so he got out of the sewer and put the lid down, then smelt around again. He caught Leo's scent again. He had gone up, to the rooftops.

....

Several buildings away, Leo was running, trying to blow off his jealousy of the little blue fur-ball that had distracted him in his training. Though he had helped Don out and saved Mikey's life from the Purple Dragons, that was something he hadn't seen. But he had nearly taken Raph out. But Stitch had tried to talk to him about family before bedtime last night. He had a nice side, but he just felt a little uneasy about Stitch.

It was like though he had proved he was smart and capable of taking Raph down, but there were some things he wasn't telling them. Leo was always a little more wary of strangers or strange creatures, considering all he had seen in his teenage lifetime.

What creatures other than just humans had tried to harm him and his family.

Leo eventually made a stop atop a building that had a chimney by it. He stopped, panting. He walked to the edge and looked out over the city. It was bustling with lights and noise. The way he had known it all his young life.

But unknown to the turtle, he had been spotted.

Leo suddenly sensed the presence of others gathering around him. He turned around and there before him, were a bunch of Shredder's evil Foot ninjas!

Leo growled at them. Just what he didn't need, was more enemies. They all had their own weapons ready to fight and kill him.

The turtle unsheathed his swords and prepared for a battle with his worst enemies. The ninjas charged at him and he just did his best to fight them off.

He blocked their swings at his head and body with his swords and he would kick away so many too. Leo was quite the fighter.

He defeated all of the ninjas, all but one.

...

Stitch was getting closer to Leo's location, but then, he heard some racket. His ears perked up. He knew Leo's voice by now, and he could hear him yelling and shouting. He had to hurry!

...

Leo sheathed his swords again and he smiled. But then, a dart came out of nowhere and he felt the needle pierce the skin in his neck.

He turned around and saw a huge ninja come toward him. Leo took out a sword to defend himself, but his vision was already getting blurry.

The ninja knocked the katana out of his hand, and then hit Leo in the chest. He cried out as he landed on his side, right on his left arm. There was a CRUNCH! beneath him. His arm was broken!

Leo cringed in pain, but he rolled over in time to see in his blurry vision that the ninja was now standing over him with his long blade ready to cut into his head. He looked up in fear.

But the fear was short lived as Stitch came out of nowhere, rolled into a ball and landed himself in the pit of the ninja's stomach, knocking the wind out of him and away from Leo.

Leo had seen a blue thing come out of nowhere, but then the drug's effects took him out. He didn't stay awake to see what was going on after that.