Chapter 15

Stitch led the turtles to where he had seen it go down. He turned on his special see-through vision and could see it through the many levels of trees.

The turtles would also be a lot happier meeting them at night anyway. But, if there was one thing that they really hoped wouldn't happen, is that Bishop wasn't here in New York. They knew how much that maniac hated aliens. And he was quite the fighter too.

But would Stitch even be a match for Bishop's fighting skills? The only one that seemed to be any real match for Bishop was Splinter.

....

The ship's walking board was lowered, now that the engines were turned off.

"Now that we're here, Jumba, where are we supposed to start looking for these people?" Pleakley asked.

"Woman say friends meet us here. We go out and look for them." Jumba said.

"But you two better wear your disguises, just in case." Lilo said.

"We were going to do that too, Little Girl." Jumba said. Then he and Pleakley put on their disguises.

Jumba had on his usual Hawaiian disguise, but he also had on fake hair and a mustache. Pleakley wished he was a woman. He was wearing a purple dress, with his brown hair wig on. He also carried a purse on him.

"Now that we're all set, let's go find Stitch." Lilo said and led the way off the ship. Jumba made sure to lock it up.

Now, as they were walking through the park, Lilo began calling out, especially Stitch's name.

....

Stitch and the turtles were closing in when Stitch heard his name. "Lilo?" Stitch said as his ears perked up.

"Stitch!" He heard.

"Lilo!" Stitch called back to her.

Lilo now heard her name. "Stitch!" She called out again. Even Jumba and Pleakley had heard him.

Stitch turned to the turtles. "Lilo here now! Must go meet now!"

"Go on." Leo said. "We'll follow."

Stitch smiled and he took off.

Leo, Raph, Don, and Mikey all followed, though it was harder to keep up with their blue, furry friend. He was running on all six limbs right now.

Stitch had forgotten about the pain in his hurt arm. He was just in a hurry to see his best friend. He kept on following her voice.

When he finally saw his family, he stopped and said, "Lilo!"

"Stitch!" Lilo said and the two small friends ran to each other and hugged each other desperately. They held each other so tightly, they didn't want to be separated again.

Jumba and Pleakley looked on, smiling proudly.

But then, "OW!" Stitch cried out in pain.

Lilo let go of Stitch. Everyone's smiles disappeared.

The turtles had now came up on the site, and saw three people standing there with Stitch. They had heard his cry of pain too. Now they just waited for the right time to introduce themselves.

Lilo was shocked to see that Stitch had a bandage on his right arm. "What happened to you, Stitch?" She asked.

Stitch was holding his arm, but answered her. "Stitch in big fight with ninjas. Saving turtle friend. Cut with sword or knife in fight. Turtle takes me back and his brother helps Stitch."

"I thought Stitch was completely indestructible, Jumba?" Pleakley said.

"Never heard of 626 being hurt with such sharp swords. And what are these ninjas?" Jumba asked.