¹⁷ REFLECTION

y'all can skip to after the
ellipses if you're uncomfy

⚠️ sexual content

LISTENING TO SUNA'S WORDS, she sat at the edge of his bed, waiting for his next move. He walked over to the nightstand, pulling out a condom, then tossed it on the bed. Unbuttoning the first three buttons of his shirt, he went to the woman, not breaking eye contact. As he leaned over, he gave her a short kiss, and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Are you still sure? We don't have to," he softly asked.

She nodded in approval, completely unbuttoning his shirt—his toned torso exposed in all its glory. He planted kisses along her neck, sending pleasurable shocks throughout her body. Tangling her fingers in his hair, she closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of his lips. God, she hasn't perceived the touch from a man in so long, she forgot how fucking good it feels.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, he carried her to the middle of the bed, gently placing her against the soft pillows. Towering over her, he put his fingers on her chin, turning her face to the ceiling. "Lucky you, you can see everything," he whispered.

The girl noticed her reflection in the ceiling mirror above the bed—surprised she hadn't seen it, considering how big it is. As he slid up her dress, he moved between her legs, leaving unchaste kisses on her inner thighs. He started to remove her lacey panty, spreading her legs wider for better access. Putting one leg over his shoulder, he pulled her closer. And giving her a quick glance, he buried his tongue in her cunt.

Letting out a moan, she gripped onto the cool sheets, feeling a little nervous. As he sucked on her clit, he inserted a finger in her gaping hole. "Relax," he mumbled, caressing the side of her thigh.

The middle blocker continued to eat her out, pumping his finger in and out. Once she eased up a bit, he added another one, curling it upwards. "Suna," she moaned, tightening around his fingers.

Pulling out his fingers, he stood straight, wiping his mouth. "Taste yourself," he commanded, slipping his coated fingers in her mouth.

He observed how she swirled her tongue around his fingers, lost in the thought of how hot she is. As he roughly kissed her, he stuck his tongue in, getting another taste. Without breaking the kiss, the female unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Palming his cock through the polyester fabric of his boxers, she could tell—he's big.

The woman used her thumb to tease the tip, hearing low moans escape his lips. He entirely removed her dress, leaving her nude—a delicious sight for his hungry eyes. Throwing his pants and boxers to the floor, he grabbed the condom, using his teeth to rip the cover open. As pre-cum oozed out, he hurriedly rolled the rubber on, and positioned his body comfortably between her legs. Aligning his cock to her cunt, he slowly pushed it in.

A soft moan filled his ears, and he placed his hands on her hips as he started at a normal pace. Catching a glimpse of herself getting fucked in the mirror, it occurred to her that she's having sex for the first time in an extensive time. But something about seeing herself in an erotic state made her crave more. And all her worries of her feelings for Akaashi is the last thing on her mind as of now.

The brunette picked up his speed, going harder and harder. "Fuck, you feel so good," he breathily moaned.

As her whimpers gradually got louder, saliva started to pool in her mouth. Sensing that she's close to cumming, he pressed the palm of his hand on her stomach whilst he used his other to rub small circles on her throbbing clit. Her mouth gaped open; her core starting to numb up and her toes curling. "Do you fucking like that?" he groaned, pounding into her faster.