³ LET'S TALK

THE SEVEN OF THEM ARRIVED at his parent's house, seeing that all their cars were parked by the driveway. They silently walked inside settling down in the living room, and Mai went to the kitchen to make tea. Frankly, Akaashi wanted to speak with his baby mama first to better understand his situation. And so, his mother came back setting down the teapot-the perfect beverage for the tea.

"Alright, so where to start?" Mai asked as she sat herself next to her husband.

"So, it's still a possibility that I might not be the father. But it is highly likely," he sighed.

"I'm a little confused. When did you get her pregnant?" Bokuto asked, pouring tea in his cup.

"Well, my guess is around the time she left to Europe," he answered, as he figured it out during the car ride.

"Did she know she was pregnant or she only found out when she got there?" his mother asked.

"That's the thing. I don't know, but I think she was pregnant before she left 'cause the day we broke up, she seemed off like something was bothering her. But I wouldn't have guessed it was because of that," he explained.

"What do you mean she seemed off?" Koemi questioned, blowing on her hot tea.

"At first she told me she didn't have to go with her mom, but then she said that something changed, so maybe it was because of that?" he confusingly said.

"But if she did know that she was pregnant, why didn't she just tell you?" Kuroo asked. "I don't know."

"Do you think you said something that might've prevented her from telling you?" Kiyo asked.

"No-or I don't think I did. That's something I'd have to ask her," he said, leaning his elbows on his thighs.

"Oh, good. So, you're planning to talk to her?"
"I obviously have to if he's my kid."

Although they had more questions for the raven-haired male, they did not want to bombard him when he was still processing the whole thing. Would he tell Etsu about it? Regardless if he wanted to keep it a secret, she may one day find out. But right now, all he wanted was to speak with his ex lover first.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Two days passed since the night she encountered Akaashi, and in all honesty, she was expecting him to contact her. But maybe they did not figure it out-though she was sure they did. That evening, the woman was helping Natsuo organize his new room, unpacking a box of his clothes. Her phone vibrated against the nightstand, so she checked seeing a direct message on Instagram from Akaashi. Not wanting to seem like she has nothing better to do, she waited a few minutes before opening the app.

K. AKAASHI
@//akaashikeiji

5:34 PM

hey y/n, do you think
we can maybe talk

hi and sure
what about

i think you know

well i guess you were bound
to find out sooner or later

can i get your number, i
figured it'll be easier on call