⁵ THREATENED

AKAASHI'S ALARM WENT OFF causing his gunmetal blue eyes to shoot open, he recalled the previous night's argument between him and his fiancée. He heavily sighed, sitting up on the bed as he scratched his head. He went to the master bedroom, seeing Etsu walk out of their bathroom. The blonde glanced at him before continuing her way to the vanity, rolling her eyes in the process.

     "Morning," Akaashi greeted, though she completely ignored his presence.

"Babe, you can't just ignore me. We have to continue our conversation from last night," he said.

"I know we do, but I'm still upset. Give me time to process," she spoke, not sparing him a glance.

"Alright. Take your time, and just let me know when you're ready to talk," he said, plugging in his phone.

The raven-haired male walked to the bathroom, beginning to get ready for work. Etsu brushed her long yellow hair as she waited for the sound of the water to start running. She quickly went to Akaashi's side of the bed, opening up his recent messages on Instagram and texts between him and his baby mama. Rage coursed through her veins from how jealous she got, though it was stupid—envious over a plain conversation.

Out of all the women he had to have a fucking baby with, it could not have been someone ugly? And without even officially meeting her, she absolutely hated her guts. She was not going to let his ex ruin their life, but she would not tell Akaashi that—for obvious reasons. Etsu scoffed, wanting to throw his phone against the wall just so he could not contact the woman.

After Akaashi came out of the shower, he noticed his fiancée had already left to work, not even letting him know. He sighed, feeling down from the way she was acting, but he promised he would give her time. As he arrived at work, he settled in his spacious office. Taking out his phone from his bag, he saw a text from his baby mama.

Y/N
9:33 AM

hi akaashi, what day would
you like to see natsuo again

just so that i can clear up my
schedule to be with you two

hey, and possibly this weekend
would that be alright with you

yes, that's fine

thank you, y/n
Delivered

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Akaashi pulled into the driveway of his house, and walked in seeing his fiancée cooking dinner. Etsu noticed him, smiling as she placed the wooden spoon on the side. She went towards him, pecking his lips along with a hug. "Welcome home, babe. Let's talk," she grinned.

"Yes, let me just change first," he softly smiled. He did not think she would be open to the topic this soon, but regardless, he was glad. He went to their room to get out of his work clothes, then quickly jogged back downstairs.

"What did you make?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist as he leaned over her shoulder.

"Just some pasta," she replied. The male hummed, sitting at the dining table whilst she brought him a plate. Etsu sat in front of him as she started to eat as well.

     "I've been thinking about what you said, and you're right. I'm sorry for reacting that way, I was upset and—"
     "And you can be upset, it's understandable given the situation. But please, give this a chance. For me?"