CHAPTER 2 STILL THINKING ABOUT YOU 🙃

Dev's POV:-

I Came Back To senses When I heard some music, I looked at her she kind of cursed her phone and left the cafeteria. I smiled to myself thinking how cute she is , matlab Yaar she can scold non-living things. But She is really beautiful and a Confident girl Because she really stood and answered Infront of every one when she knew she is was Right. I like Confident people and this girl surely is one of them. I don't know why but That smile didn't leave my face,

Nags:- She Is Really Beautiful Na
Dev:- yeshh (Smiling till now)
Nags:- Ohoo ohoo Someone is Smiling
Dev:- it's not like that, can we continue ? (I tired to change the topic)
Nags:- Ha ha why not, When you come out of your dream land we can continue (he laughed saying this)

I Know this guy is not going to leave me now, he always wanted masala in one's life and now he surely got that. I hope he don't spread this to everyone in team otherwise people will make sure that they pull my leg in every possible way.

We finished the interview in 20mins and I saw its already 1:20AM, I hugged Nags and Said Good Night to everyone & left to my room. I came to my room saw shubhang is already slept, I changed my clothes and Lie down on the bed thinking about my day, the match, the innings I played and finallly that girl whom I don't Even know why but I cannot stop myself from thinking about her

She knows about Cricket so much, she doesn't care about anyone when she is eating food, she is confident and not forget she is cute when she curses non-living stuff. She Must be Staying in the same hotel and I don't why my brain is continuously thinking about her and thinking about all this I slept.

Shrruti's POV:-

I Entered My Room, I know This was enough for the day, shrruti why you have to involve yourself in every possible embarrassing situation, thoda sa control Kar Apne zubaan ko. I changed and started packing stuff.

My mind is continuously thinking about him, I know I have this Celebrity crush thing happening to me every week but this Guy is different bro, how can I get calm when he laughs, why does I pray for his Century when he is nothing but a mere stranger for me, why does I feel that his eyes speaks alot, I smile when he smiles, I don't have time to process this things, I have a morning flight and I hate them so I slept without thinking of anything.

The Sunrays fallen on my face and I pulled the blanket on my face, I turned to other side and It striked to me that I have a flight, I hurriedly searched for my phone to see the time, it's 7:30AM, I have a flight at 10AM, shit I have to checkout from the hotel as well.

Sun Was Sincerely Trying to wake me up from so long par hume toh Neend se pyaara Kuch Nahi hai, thinking about this I got ready and checkout from hotel and waited for my cab in the lobby area of hotel .

My Outfit:-

I left to Airport at 9:30 & called Mumma once and went to grab some coffee

I left to Airport at 9:30 & called Mumma once and went to grab some coffee. I sat in the waiting area and thought to call and inform Supriya as pooja was having a duty.