CHAPTER 49 HIM HOLDING ME IN HIS ARMS 🔐❤️

Long Chapter ahead, Sit back and enjoy :)
Comment down cause it keeps me going on 💙🤗

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Shrruti's POV:-

It's been already an hour in Soochipara Falls :)
It's now My Favourite place from the whole trip of wayanad. I was busy in clicking pictures of Pooja and Shubhang yess the couple photos and they are looking so adorable together, My People 🧿. After clicking pictures I was sitting on the grass near the water fall just admiring the place :))

It's so so beautiful that I can't explain it in words, I'm in love with wayanad, I'm in love with Kerala :)

My organs came back to enjoy the view and of course To tease me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

My Brain:- I see Someone is in love with Wayanad
My Heart:- not only wayanad but with Kerala as well :)
Me:- can you both stop?
My Brain:- ohhoo it means Kerala must have been registered in your block heart bro ?
My Heart:- yess it is and do you know I feel the owner of this place will change in no time 😉?
My Brain:- I'm getting that kind of messages only bro, so we have to organize a welcome party for him right?
My Heart:- I was thinking the same bro 😍
Me:- can you both stop already? I hate you guys 😤
My Brain:- Don't act sis, we know everything :)
My Heart:- yeah we know somebody is really on the edge to enter your system :))

Ahhhaa, this Thoughts 😩
They are right, He is on the Edge To Enter Into My System :) My heart already made a home for him.
I don't what is making me feel all this but this entire days on this trip, him being next to me was making me feel Happiest :)

Though it could be me and him searching for routes, him talking to my parents and my brother or just sitting next to me while having a meal :)
This all things are making me feel the happiest, accomplished and Full ❤️.

I thought to take few self portrait pictures so I got up and went near the waterfall, I thought to adjust the phone near a big stone, stand Infront of waterfall and pose. I adjusted the phone and took some steps back fastly in order to catch the camera's timer but it turned out my biggest mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️. My left foot got twisted and I fell down on the ground.

Mumma it's Paining alot 😫
I cried out of pain, cause my foot was hurting badly and I wasn't able to stand back 😫. I saw Dev came to me as soon as I shouted and asked me in one go,

Dev:- what happened to you? Are you fine? Did you hurt yourself? Where you got hurt? Tell me what happened Shrruti?

Can he breathe already? I can see concern in his eyes for me :)

Shrruti:- will you let me speak?

He nodded in yess :)

Shrruti:- i think My foot got twisted nothing major :)
Dev:- What? Twisted? Let me see it ?

He was about to touch my feet but I stopped him by holding his hand, I don't want him to touch my feet :)

Dev:- what?
Shrruti:- it's nothing major I'll be fine :)
Dev:- are you serious? Let me see it once?