CHAPTER 55 BARNEY GOT HIS FAVOURITE HOOMAN 🐕🤍

Happy Note:-

Thank You For 9+ Reads, Your love towards This Story makes me Happiest ❤️. I'm Grateful For You All 💙🧿

_________________________________________

My Favourite Chapter ☁️🤍
It's about My Barney Baby and My Babyboo 😗❤️
It's All Dev's POV chapter so sit back and enjoy 🤍🤗.

________________________________________
_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Dev's POV:-

We reached to Mysore at 10PM or something after that Talks and a light dinner. Everyone passed out, the most beautiful and Exhausted days ended so they needed rest :)

Next Morning, We left to Bangalore at 5AM or something, Shrruti's, Pooja's and Abhay's family took flight from Mysore to their respective homes.

Supriya and Pooja asked shrruti to leave a day later Cause We are spending sometime together at Supriya's House, why? Shubhang and Pooja wanted to spend sometime together before we leave for Srilanka that too for whole month :) So Everyone agreed to this :))

Currently We are on the Way to Bangalore, supriya took her Family car cause My parents and Shubhang's Parents are Coming with us. Shubhang's Family, Pooja, shubhang, shrruti, Supriya and Abhay are coming in one Car.

Me and My Parents are going in My Car and this drive is simply amazing. It's drizzling outside making Karnataka Mornings More Beautiful 💙😍. I love driving in this Atmosphere :)

We reached My Home at 7:30AM , Mum asked to get a coffee and light breakfast before leaving and I agreed. As soon as I entered the Home, Barney attacked me and jumped on me. I know he Missed me and I missed him too :)) I told him I'll come back after freshing up so he left me.

I took Shower, got ready and went down. Mom called me to have breakfast, I ate fastly and took my phone and car keys. I said I'm going and Barney Came to Me and sat on my feet

Dev:- Barney what happened?

He didn't even moved,

Chandni Di:- Barney he will come Back come Home, leave him :) 

Still he remained quiet :(
I see My Barney is Upset, I kneeled down and took him in My Arms 🐕.

Dev:- You want to Spend time with me?

He licked My Hand like he is agreeing :)
I didn't got so much time spend with this Baby so he is upset :)

Dev:- Let's go Out Then 🤩

He jumped from My arms, got his belt and handed me, we all Laughed and I tied the belt around him. Barney Loves to go out so he'll enjoy the drive and even the time at supriya's home :))

Dev:- Barney Let's get your Favourite Snacks 😍

He jumped on the seat, ohh he loved the idea 🙋🏻‍♂️

I made him sit on the passenger seat and I drove to Supriya's Home. Barney Enjoyed the Breeze, it's Rainy Weather so he loved the atmosphere more. We both listened to Songs, I got His Favourite Pet-Snack and he seemed extremely happy after eating 🙋🏻‍♂️.