CHAPTER 32 MAYBE I'M FALLING FOR HIM❤️🌠

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Shrruti's POV:-

He made it :)

This day might be a Biggest Moment For RCB Dressing Room, Bestest Moment For The RCB Fans, A Happy Day For Neutral Cricket Lovers, A Normal day for Non-Cricket Lovers But For Me It's A Day which I will never Forgot in my whole life. Tears rolled down from my eyes and I'm Feeling so much Warmness inside my heart which is Caused because His Smile, His Happiness:)

This is what Pure Happiness Looks Like? Yess Surely this is the Pure Happiness :)

Witnessing Someone's Anxiety, Making him Believe that He Can Pass This Hurdle On The Bright side and Watching Him while Creating new Benchmark in the Cricket History is the Surely A Surreal Feeling :)

I saw him meeting all the teammates and Opponents with his Bestest Smile Flashing On His Face, I saw uncle Aunty And Chandni Di in the Stands All Smiling and Aunty In Tears, who must super proud of this Person Now. Chandni Di send him flying kisses while Uncle held aunty's hand while consoling her :)) This Family so Beautiful :)

Now it's Time for The Post Match Presentation, Shubhang Got The Purple cap for the Most Number of wickets in the season, Abhay Got the Best Catch of the Season, Saatvik Got The Highest Six of the Season, Prem Got the Best Strike Rate of the Season, we cheered for all the Boyss because they are Infront of us. Dev collected trophies behalf of Saatvik, while Shubhang took Abhay's and Prem's Award :))

Now it's Time To Announce the Orange cap holder, it's Devdutt Padikkal with the highest runs for a batsman in the season and He Got Man Of The Match As well for Scoring A Century and being there when the Wickets Were falling down :)

In The Presentation he was asked how he managed to become this good after not having a great start to the tournament? He smiled and said I was surely trying to contribute to the team as much as I can but then someone said to enjoy the game because that's the most important thing for any player :)

I'm All Red by now, thank God he didn't mentioned the name but even when he said someone he had that Goofy smile on his face :))

Virat Said about Dev's Maturity in the post match presentation like the way he maintained his A game after not being able to score anything for first few games, His Contribution is very important for the team because it gives us the good start which we want as team and Lastly he said he witnessed one of the amazing finals which he played and being there on the pitch with Padikkal is a Good Feeling :))

After finishing match, we started dinner which is really really late for a Normal dinner time. Dad was not leaving a single moment without praising Mr.Padikkal, Now he is Dad's Favourite For sure as he said he want to meet Dev once now :) I'm So Happy Today :)

Everyone Praised RCB team, Pooja was Extremely Happy as I know that She a Big time RCB Fangirl and Supriya also Joined Her because she loves RCB Reason? She is from Karnataka so :)
We finished dinner and Left to our Rooms, after half hour still I wasn't asleep but My Two Friends are snoring already so I made my Way to Terrace for sometime :)

I sat down on the Low Sofa come Arm Chair which we have on Terrace, staring my Favourite Thing, Moon 🌛, I'm always Confused what I love more Between the 🌕 Full Moon and Crescent Moon 🌛, because both the Moon's Are Extremely Beautiful and I love Staring At Them all the Time.

Dev is the first thought which crossed my mind now, I'm Falling for him I think, I'm falling for His Sincerity for everything he do, I'm falling for the love that he have for his family, I'm falling for that Goofy Smile that He have on his face When he is Happy,