CHAPTER 10 HOME 🏡◕‿◕

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Shrruti's POV:-

We Reached Surat Airport, Mum dad and Chachu-chachi Were Collecting Luggage bags and Pooja and I hugged each other, she is leaving home directly from airport. I always feel sad whenever our paths Split.

When I moved from Surat for my higher studies she was here in Surat. And We used to talk Whenever we got time, but My Idiotic Bestfriend always had a Doubt that Ke Mera Koi Bestfriend Baan Gaya hai waha :) I used to tell her that She is the Only Bestfriend I Have but no this girl and Her Sarcastic Answers used to kill me.

She is the Reason I Believe in Long Distance Bond because the Moment I came back home, we never felt that 4years Gap. I love Her, she becomes the best listener when I have problems, and even Solving my issues as well :)

Shrruti:- I hate to Say This But I love you :)
Pooja:- Same Feelings, but I love you too 😙
Shrruti:- Saali kiss toh Nahi karegi na
Pooja:- Haattt Gaale bhi Nahi lagungi

We Laughed, this is what we say to each other whenever we are Emotional. I Hugged Her, she hugged me back, and she booked a cab and left to the exit area. I waved one last time :) she left.

I left to My family, we picked up our Respective Bags and left towards our Cars. Mum Dad and me, Neha (my Cousin Sis) in one Car, and Chachu-chachi and Shashank (my Cousin Brother) in one car. We left the Airport area.

Dad was driving, mum was on passenger seat and me and Neha at backseat. I was thinking how much I missed being home, when I say Home it means Both the My City and My home. The Reason for that is this city gave me each and every thing, so much love and the never ending Memories.

We are Originally From Hyderabad, Yess A Telugu South Indian, My Native Is Telangana. Dadaji Moved to Surat, and Dad was born here. They settled in Surat and Dad was grown and Settled here, I was born in Surat and I Spend My whole 18years here :)

According to dad I'm A Gujju Rebel and For my mum I'm Soft Spoken South Indian, if you ask me then I will say I'm 49% South Indian and 51% Gujarati. I love Gujarat Little more than Hyderabad.

Because of two things, One Because Gujjus are full of fun though South Indian are fun as well but they are little Reserved. Second I Freakinggggg Love the Cultural Occasions Here, Best One is Navratri that is why I love Gujarat a little more :)

If you are meeting me for the first time, you can't say that I'm South Indian because of language tone , I have some Gujarat touch to my Hindi and I have to mention to everyone that I'm originally from Hyderabad. I'm kinda proud to have two different cultures in me :) I love both of my Cities especially Surat.

I moved to Dehradun for further studies that's the time I realized how much this City meant to me. I used to feel that Void For whole 4years and Even today if I'm On my work trips, I make sure that I enjoy the Time whenever I'm home :)

Meanwhile, We Reached Home. I First saw My plant Babies Which I planted a month ago before leaving to Dehradun for a work trip. I saw they grown to their normal Height for this Age, I smiled touching them. I love Plants all the greenery around me not because I'm Agriculture student but I used to love them since childhood, they provide Positive and fresh Vibes. Everyone already entered the house, so I left to main door.

I entered and saw Mum dad and Chachu-chachi were in the Living Room and Neha And Shashank were in the Verandah, I took a Bottle of water from the Dinning table and moved to Verandah. The Colour of our Verandah is Blue, cream, light tones of pink and green, the roof is specifically designed for us, the roof have cooling plants so that the Summers Can be more fun in verandah.