CHAPTER 11 FRIENDS FIRST 🤝

__________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Pooja's POV:-

I left to home and met my family. I told them about My Internship In Bangalore, and they were super Happy. I informed them about staying with Supriya and mummy was little happy atleast I know somebody in the New city. We had Dinner and I went to my room and started preparing for next day.

I Picked up my essentials for University and a thought crossed my mind, Shubhang no no I'm not missing him or something it's just that my senior asked me to suggest a Follow up Routine so he can follow after Recovery. I thought to message him or should I call him? I'm not able to choose between this two because text mein itna achse samjh Nahi Aayega and Call Kiya toh Woh samjhega I'm behind him, what should I do? My phone buzzed and I saw Shubhang calling me :)

I picked up the call and he said,

Shubhang:- Heyy
Pooja:- Hello

Awkward Moment 😑

Shubhang:- Actually Basu sir said to ask you about Follow Up routine?
Pooja:- Yess Even my Senior asked me to suggest a Routine after Recovery, So tell me about your Past Injuries?

I took a notepad And pen from my desk, and sat on bed,

Shubhang:- There Were Some Niggles and Light Hamstrings nothing Major Happened.
Pooja:- Okay and what about any change in your body after injuries?
Shubhang:- Slight Changes in my bowling action, matlab that I can't make my leg movement like first.
Pooja:- Anything related to Training, workout?
Shubhang:- No I didn't joined the Gym till now
Pooja:- And when you are planning to sir? (Note the sarcasm)
Shubhang:- Oh Ms.Sarcasam If you forgot that you Only said not to attend any practice and Training session?
Pooja (I realized and facepalmed Myself):- Okay Okay, when Will you join?
Shubhang:- After 2days
Pooja:- You Have a long break na so what sir said are you joining the team?
Shubhang:- Yess I'm Joining the Squad as sir said my recovery is fast :)
Pooja (I know this Idiot must be smiling for sure):- That's Good to hear, now when you will join the Training session, keep a note on if you feel any changes during practice and Training session and tell me then I'll give you a follow up Routine.
Shubhang:- And till then?
Pooja:- continue the routine exercises, add long walks in your routine which will help you to adapt the training and Practice sessions when you join after 2days.
Shubhang:- Done I will do that :)
Pooja:- Chalo Byee
Shubhang:- Arey itni Jaldi?
Pooja:- Haa kyu Tumne unlimited talktime ka abhi recharge karvaya Kya?
Shubhang:- You will never change
Pooja:- I know right, wese you reached Bangalore?
Shubhang:- Haa thodi Der pehle hi, you reached your home?
Pooja:- Haa Evening Mei.
Shubhang:- Tell me something, Tum Bangalore kab Aa Rahi ho?
Pooja:- and can I ask you why?
Shubhang:- Aise hi general knowledge baas
Pooja:- Ha ha iss Saal UPSC ke paper me puchne wale Hain ke pooja Bangalore kab Aa Rahi hai?
Shubhang:- Ha haa puchne wale Hain tumhe toh pata hi Nahi hoga kyuki tum Toh science stream ki hona :)
Pooja:- Mere Samne sarcastic Baan ne ki zarurat Nahi hai
Shubhang:- Tum sida answer Karti toh mein bolta hi Nahi
Pooja ( a corner in my mind wanted to tell him so I told):- Shayad 2nd week of May me aajaungi :)
Shubhang:- That's Great, when you'll come here we'll meet once (he said this with full excitement)
Pooja:- Excited much?
Shubhang:- Aisa Kuch Nahi you helped me with my recovery that too this fast I want to give you a treat
Pooja:- Ohh that's good, I'll prefer a good Lunch someday :) (judge me,but I can't do anything as I'm FOODIE)
Shubhang:- will keep that in mind :)
Pooja:- Chalo Call me once after your Training session, take care
Shubhang:- Okay, You too Take Care

I ended the call, and kept the notepad and pen on desk while thinking why I get so restless Talking to this guy, he is the only guy who talked about my sarcasm and spared by me otherwise I show to all the people who talk about my Way of answering.