CHAPTER 20 I GOT WHAT I CRAVED FOR 🌙✨

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Dev's POV:-

We left from the Palace Garden, I saw her she was doing something in her phone, a cute pout was sticking to her face making her look more cute :) All the time today, when she was enjoying, dancing and singing the songs at Concert, I felt how can someone be this Perfect in everything like I saw her for the first when she was a Cricket Lover, then at her parent's anniversary celebration I saw a responsible elder child, I saw a generous soul when she took all the responsibility of mom's gift  and today I saw a crazy fangirl, the one who loves and respects her Idol :)

I know I'm thinking alot about her but what can I do? She is an Amazing Person :) My Heart feels relaxed whenever I hear her voice, when she smiles and when those Big eyes glares someone.

Her eyes are so expressive :)

Shrruti:- Dev Kitna time aur lagega?

I Came Back On Earth :)

Dev:- 5 more minutes
Shrruti:- Jaldi I want to eat something :)
Dev:- yeah :)

We reached to VV Puram Food Street, it's a street where more than 20 street stalls selling different types of food.

Dev:- We have to walk from here, the street is small :)
Shrruti:- Done chalo
Dev:- Chalo :)

We took our phones and she took her bag. I locked the car, we started walking to food Street,

Shrruti:- Tum Aise hi streets pe ghumte Rehte ho, what if someone will see you ?
Dev:- I know that will create a problem par they will not get to know that I'm here kyuki unko Lagta hai mein sirf posh restaurants me hi jata hu :)
Shrruti:- Tum sachme Baki Sare celebrities se alag ho :)
Dev:- I'll take it as Compliment
Shrruti:- Sure sure 😆

We reached to a small vendor, she wanted to eat Manchurian that too little spicy,

Shrruti:- What will you eat ?
Dev:- Will eat some noodles
Shrruti:- but tumhari Tabiyat kharab hojayegi toh?
Dev:- Aisa Kuch Nahi hoga don't worry :)
Shrruti:- No way we'll share Manchurian only so that kisiki Tabiyat kharab na ho :)
Dev:- Okay that's fine with me as I love Chinese food :)

We got order and started eating, I took one piece of Manchurian, it was Freakinggggg Spicy 🌶️, how can she eat this spicy? I chocked because of the spiciness, I took the bottle of water which was beside her and drank it. She patted my back and ruffled my hair, I saw her for a minute and she Cursed herself for ordering this much spicy food and I felt something different at that moment, She Care For Me.

She panicked for a minute and stuffed something In my mouth, her fingers touched my lips for an extra sec and I felt like everything stopped around me,

Her Eyes Wide Opened because of the act that she pulled right now 😂

She is Cute :)

Shrruti's POV:-

We started eating Manchurian, I love spicy food so I asked that Bhaiya to make it little more spicy. Dev took one piece and chocked, shitt how can I forgot that we were going to share this plate 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Mujhse Kuch thik se Nahi hota, beechara I know he was feeling all that spiciness 🥺 kya Karu abhi mein?

I patted his back, he still didn't stopped. I ruffled his hair for a minute but it wasn't working so I took a chocolate from the vendor, lifted his head by his jaw and stuffed the chocolate in his mouth and when my fingers brushed his lips, I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I looked at him who was shocked because of the act that I have pulled Infront of him some secs ago.