CHAPTER 29 SMILE LIKE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT 💖💫

Happiest Birthday My Cutiepie 💖.
You mean So Much To me, iloveyouu Dev ❤️🪐

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Abhay's POV:-

I'm at home right now, finished the IPL season and came back home. The season didn't go the way we thought but we are happy because we gave our 100%. Saina Di was coming with amayra today as she went to Jaisalmer trip with her in-laws, I'm excited to meet Amy she is my mood maker.

Saatvik Called me asking if me him and Prem could go together for NCA camp from Surat. I agreed when he said it's Shrruti's birthday after three days so I can't miss her day. He even informed about supriya being there as shrruti pooja and Supriya went for a trip together.

Now my excitement is on peaks as I wanted to meet supriya since so long. It's just because she is affecting to me so much, remember that birthday celebration I organized for my manager with her help, I met her friend there who kept telling me how hardworking and dedicated person she is :) so much about her made me feel happy and different, why? I don't the exact reason for that but I will find that reason this time :)

I thought to call her and tell about me coming to Surat :) so I called her, she picked up my call :)

Abhay:- Hello
Supriya:- hello Abhay
Abhay:- How's your trip going on?
Supriya:- tumhe Kaise pata?

She must be shocked

Abhay:- I know everything about you so tell me where are you?
Supriya:- you know everything about me na? So why I should I tell you ?
Abhay:- Mera Billi mujhi se meow?
Supriya:- huh?
Abhay:- nothing :) tell me na
Supriya:- we are in Jaisalmer
Abhay:- ohhh that's great :) how's the trip till now
Supriya:- it was amazing........

She told me some of the best moments of her trip and then she started telling about a baby and her mother who she met in Jaisalmer and then kept telling about a Boyy, should I say she was singing all good things about that guy.

I wanted to stab him right now then only I'll be happy :) I can't hear any other man's name from her, I don't know what's happening with me :(

Abhay:- You surely didn't met him and here you can't say that he is a sweetheart so stop making assumptions
Supriya:- I think he is a sweetheart Abhay because that baby was kept saying things about her Mamu

OMG how can I tell her that I'm getting jealous because of her praising session. I have to Divert her from this sweetheart person.

Abhay:- do you know we are going to meet soon?
Supriya:- Yesss Abhay I know :)
Abhay:- so be ready I'll show you how much sweet I can be :)

Listen I'm flirt okay so I can say this to her :)

Supriya:- will see Mr.Sharma now see you I have to go
Abhay:- Byee take care :)
Supriya:- you too

Ohh when will this two days pass :) I can't wait to meet her :))))

Then Amayra came with Di, I played with her, gave her gifts because I love to spoil her. She is the best mood maker :) I informed my family about my Surat trip then to Bangalore. They said okay and asked me to convey birthday wishes to Shrruti and I said okay then we sat for lunch  :) A much needed family Time after 2 months of Hetic Tournament, I'm so happy now :)
.
.

Supriya's POV:-

We got up early and got ready for the last day in Rajasthan trip and The second day in Jaisalmer :) So Much to see today, so we ate breakfast and left the hotel :) shrruti is little pissed off because we told her No more shopping today as we want to explore more.