CHAPTER 25 JAIPUR SOON✈️

Happy July To Everyone :)
Now, It's My Favourite Month of the year❤️🪐
Happy Birthday Month Babyboo ❤️😙
_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Pooja's POV:-

We were walking to main entrance, he said he knows this route as he came to this Hotel Before, so he lead the way for me. I asked him about his next plans after telling him about my plans, he said that after One win RCB will be in Finals and they will prepare for Finals.

Ahha RCB in Finalssss😍.

I was about to tell him that Play well because I want that Trophy for RCB but something came near my feet and I know that my back is going to hit the ground, I was preparing myself for the pain and I closed my eyes tightly just as a reflex but suddenly someone held my wrist and pulled me up. I took a deep breath, Thank God I'm saved 😌.

I opened my eyes to see who is it though I know who is it by now :) I was accurate it was Shubhang, his Best Smile sticking to his Face. He placed his one hand on my waist which was dangerously close to  my bare skin 🙃 and his other hand was holding on to my wrist. And to my shock I myself was super comfortable being in his arms. He smiled holding me little more close to him, making me aware of the butterfly dance that's happening in my stomach right now. I Held his jacket near his chest and my other hand was captured by him.

We Look Perfect I Think :)

We stayed in the same position and I was wondering who doesn't fall for this guy? He is Sweet, Caring and on the top of that he asked me to be confident which no one told me till now. I'm independent girl but my family is kind of reserved, so I never heard someone saying to me that be confident even when people say something to you :) I'm Kind of falling for this Boyy.

He Raised an eyebrow at me, I nodded in No. He left my wrist and stucked a lazy strand of my hair behind my ear and brought his face near my face and said. By now I'm all Red because of Blushing :)

Shubhang:- How I wish we could stay like this forever but we have to go and meet our parents as well 

What he said? Forever? Means he also loved this moment :)

Pooja:- Huh?
Shubhang:- Nothing let's go to mom dad, they all must be wondering where are we :)
Pooja:- Yeah :)

I left his Jacket and he slowly left me and we started walking to the main entrance while silence was all around us. He Broke the silence,

Shubhang:- By the way, I got the medicine to cure your sarcasm :)
Pooja:- No way that's impossible

No one have that Medicine though🙄

He didn't said anything but held my hand, pulled me towards him and brought his face literally to mine. Our Nose was touching, yeah that much close you people :') He smiled seeing the shocked me and I can't even shout on him because of the closeness that we are having right now 🙃

Shubhang:- This :) This Closeness is cure to your Sarcasm :)

Yess, that's true 😶 I can't speak anything whenever we are this close and he is the first person who's closeness is affecting me this much :) My Sarcasm is surely Nothing Infront of Our Closeness. Infront of Him :)

Pooja:- Can we go? They must be worried
Shubhang:- Yes Baby we can :)

He said BABY? Am I dreaming? I thought this boy is all shant type of person but the last 10mins told me he is not so innocent 🙃 but I'm happy that he is not so innocent because I love this kind of Boyys