•Prolouge

14 years ago...

Laughter of children was the only thing that could be heard echoing around the Bianchi estate, with the children playing their favourite game which was hide and seek. With the eldest Nicolo counting while the rest of them ran to try and find a good place to hide. The other children already hiding ensuring they don't get caught by their elder brother, unfortunately the same could not be said for the younger twins. 

Matteo and Octavia were always together, they were hardly apart so it was no surprise when they went looking for their father to help find a perfect hiding place so they could finally beat their older brothers in a game.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can you help me find a place to hide from Lo?" a 3 year old Octavia asked giggling as she ran with Matteo not far behind her 

" Of course Princess come with me" he replied to his little girl not before showing a hiding place to his youngest son.

While Georgio helped Octavia find the perfect place, Nicolo had finished counting and started to look for his younger brothers searching through the large estate that they call home. The large home was full of paintings and photographs of the happy family, however most of them including their late mother Arabella.

Walking through the estate with one thing on his mind finding his siblings especially his farfella however the clueless and young Nicolo failed to notice the eerie silence that had dropped on the estate. He ran past many people as he continued his search. [Butterfly]

After circling the estate multiple times Nicolo had found his little brothers who had all now joined in the search to find their baby sister.  Little pattering of feet could be heard as they ran calling out her name. Hours went by and they couldn't find their sister, so they did the only logical thing.

They screamed for their dad.

" PAPA! COME QUCIK!" All seven boys screamed at once.

Georgio was sat in his study staring at the picture of his family, just before his beloved wife passed away. His biggest accomplishment in life was the family he and Arabella had created. His thoughts soon stopped once he heard his sons calling for him. 

The look of panic was clear on his sons faces as he got closer, his nerves increased once he saw Octavia was missing from the boys. He knew they couldnt find her and led them to the space he helped her with. 

However, instead of finding Arabella they found a note in the place she once was. Georgio's worse fear had been unlocked, his only daughter was missing and he had no idea where she went. 

The note that was left didn't leave any clues, they were totally alone and for the next fourteen years hell would be brought upon the once happy family.  Panic and dread set in as they new what was going to happen if they didn't find their storm. 

but most storms return after a while but does this one?

Welcome to the storm returned

Does everyone make it out alive...