•Chapter 9

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

D R E A M/ F L A S H B A C K

Being slapped in the face was never the best way to be greeted home especially when it was from your psycho foster father and the don of the Greek mafia.

[she can't remember hes the don of the Greek mafia]

"Your late where the fuck where you!" He roared in my face.

"I was at school and my teacher asked me to stay behind" i replied quietly, telling nothing but the truth

"You're a fucking liar" he shouted "You know what happens to liars, don't you Octavia?" he spoke this time before laughing manically in my face

Her grabbed a fist full of my hair before dragging me to the basement or his torture chamber and chained me to a bed that lay in the middle of the room. He barricaded me down and began kissing my neck and removing my clothes. 

I screamed, as he carried on my skin showing goosebumps as he lips felt like ice. My body was betraying me and he smirked, he thought i was enjoying this as he continued in assault on my body.

I cried out in pain, the pain was unbearable as he worsened his assault on me. The tears stained my eyes and my face began puffy as i begged for help, help that i knew would never come, help i wished and prayed would come.

"STOP GET OFF ME!"

Yet her never got off me, instead he continued. The pain becoming to much as once again screamed out for help.

"NOT AGAIN!"

This is my life, i was going to be used again and again. He truly was sick and twisted .

"HELP ME!!!"

It was futile, my cries for help would never be answered.

L U C A

The TV screen stared back at me as i continued to watch the movie which was currently playing, my phone pinging causing me to wake up properly. The clock read 3 in the morning, i knew i had to get to bed.