•Chapter 35

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

I was happy, ecstatic even. My bitch of a step-monster was dead and we could move onto the next stage of our plan which was killing her daughter and husband.

We had to do it, I couldn't wait to see the live drain out of McKenzie when i finally kill her. It's going to be worth it, the abuse, trauma everything will be worth it once she is dead.

Our plan was perfect, we were going to kidnap McKenzie just like we did her mother. However it's going to be harder as she is slightly smarter than her mother but we can do it.

We were attending school again today which for some reason felt weird. I had a bad feeling about whatever was going to happen today but pushed it off due to feeling happy Esmeralda was dead.

I wish i listened to my gut feeling

M A T T E O

We arrived at school late today, so Octavia and the twins ran of to their lesson as their teacher is a bitch and would complain about them so they sprinted to their lesson.

However, the triplets and I decided since we were already late we would swing by our lockers before going to class. 

Though, on our way to our lockers we passed an empty classroom and got pulled into it. I gulped as i looked up only to be met with the man we've been planning to kill, his men had the triplets restrained as well.

"what the fuck" i swore trying to escape his grasp

"Let us go" Levi screamed

He laughed dryly "such a mouth like your cousins"

"You keep Octavia out of this" Ace bellowed trying to free him self from the 2 men keeping him

"Shut up boy" William growled at him

"παρ'τα" he order his men in Greek [take them]

Just as he said that my vision got blurry and I felt a knock to my head. The bastard is kidnapping us.