•Chapter 29

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

The gala was yesterday and I've been avoiding my family like the Black Death. The only people I've spoken too are Charlotte, Elijah, Matteo and Javier other than that I've been purposely ignoring them but that stops today.

Unfortunately before i revealed my self as the French mafia queen i had already agreed to have a meeting with all the mafia leaders and their heirs so that's where I'm currently going.

I finished getting ready today i wore black leather pants with a white top and a black blazer, I knew I needed to look professional. Not everyone was going to take seriously as I'm 17.

I kept my head high with confidence as i walked through the double doors of a meeting room, it was held at the same place the gala was last night which meant i knew where i was going.

I opened the door with a small sigh leaving my mouth, the most feared men and women where standing in this room yet refused to look at me as i stepped through the doors, Charlotte and Elijah weren't here meaning i had to do it my self.

I glanced around the modern office, glass windows were surrounding us as i took my seat. My eyes immediately met with my fathers who's emotion was hard to tell.

The room was huge yet somehow it felt small at the same time, every single mafia leader and heir where in this room, all except one. The Greeks.

G E O R G I O

G E O R G I O

I grew up in a household where emotions were taught not to be shown as it shows weakness yet i couldn't help but feel nervous. My eldest son was feeling the same it was written all over his face.

I haven't seen my daughter since she revealed her self as the French mafia queen, to say im shocked is a understatement but i was proud at the same time. She did what she needed to do to survive and if that meant being a mafia leader then so be it.

We were waiting in the overly expensive office the hotel had where the gala was held, every other leader perched in their seats staring at either me and my son or the door waiting for my daughter to walk in.