•Chapter 4

M A T T E O

M A T T E O

My nerves were racing though my veins as i woke up this morning, i was scared and nervous to see my little sister again. Ever since i understood she was taken i dreamed about this day. I didn't however think i would be this nervous.

Ever since she was taken life at the estate hadn't been the same, everyone changed including myself . The once cheerful and happy family i knew became cold and distant. 

Dad and Nicolo buried themselves in mafia work, they became the best of the best with Nicolo still training to take over one of these days. While Monte became the mother hen, always placing our needs before his own.

Luca changed the most, he uses humour to cover up how he really feels and tries to lift our moods. The twins became total opposites, Dante drowned his thoughts in alcohol and drugs while Valentino overachieved in academics and started racing. 

And then there was me, as Octavia and I our twins i was to young to understand when she was taken so i didn't change as much as the older ones. I did however, start training for the mafia and ensuring my grades are up to standard. 

My thoughts got stopped wen my elder brother Luca came barging into my room, startling me. 

"MATTEO GEORGIO ROCCO BIANCHI IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED YOU WILL BE THE LAST ONE TO SEE OCTAVIA LATER!" He threatened

He gave me a look telling me not to mess with him. I immediately jumped out of bed and got ready, quickly changing into my school uniform as it is required for our school.

Our uniform consists of black dress pants a white shirt with a red tie and black blazer with red strips around the edges as well a black dress shoes we have to look presentable according to our head teacher.

Luca and Dante were already sat in the kitchen when i got down there, they didn't say anything which was expected, since they aren't morning people.

Breakfast was short lived as we had to get to school on time, our father may have an influences on that school but we have to attend. 

Luca drove while Dante sat in the passenger seat leaving me alone in the back since dad and Valentino had gone on a trip to an unknown location.

T I M E  S K I P 

The loud engine alerted the other students at Victoria Ambrose school which is were we attend, their eyes widening like they hadn't seen our car multiple of times.

We're kind of a big deal at this school everyone worships the ground we stand on which is weird  but they're scared of us as rumours got out that where the Italian mafia and that brought our social status right up.

Not that I'm complaining

The stares died down as we got out the car and walked over to our friendship groups. All of us happy for once as we finally get to see Octavia after 14 years.