•Chapter 49

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

It had been a month since mine and Matteo's birthday meaning I've been living at home for about a year now and couldn't be happier about it.

Today was Monte's wedding and we were very excited. Last month he and Gracie asked me to be a bridesmaid and of course i accepted. He was getting married in one of dads fancy hotels. They went with an electric blue and black theme and the place looked gorgeous it was fit for a princess.

The hall was huge even though the reception and wedding would only be little. I was wearing my bridesmaid dress it was a floor length dress in royal blue with a slit down the leg.

My jet black hair was in curl bun with braids over the top. My make up was very minimalist I had light blue eye shadow with a nude lip.

Gracie looked beautiful instead of a tradition white wedding gown she went with a black gown as her skin was already so light. Gracie is albino but she looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was half up hall down with curls cascading down her her back.

She had her mother's wedding veil on that she had when she was married.

Monte looked very grown up he was wearing a black suit with a royal blue tie. I've never seen him so put together but I was honestly so proud of my big brother.

He deserves the world just like the rest of my brothers

M O N T E

The wedding was starting I was waiting at the alter my brothers as groomsmen but Nicolo was my best man.

They all looked so mature and I was so happy they were here to see this I just wish mama, nana and grandpa were here to watch me get married to the girl of my dreams.

The music started and the bridesmaids started walking down first the maid of honor who was Gracie's best friend and then the rest who were her sisters and finally my sister, I was so glad she could watch me get married especially after everything she looked so grown up and that dress.

The doors opened and in came my wife to be, she looked stunning. I'll admit a few tears escaped my eyes watching as she walked down the isle with her father. She had a smile plastered on her face I don't think anything could ruin this day for us. Her father handed me her not before whispering in my ear.