•Chapter 3

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

My heart was racing as i whispered my elder brothers names, it had been years since i last saw them. I know exactly who they are and where they've been. I remember all of them, my brothers, my father, even my cousins. 

But that also means i remember my step-mother. 

My biggest dream was to be reunited with my family and i was going to once i turned 18 and could escape from William but this is even better, i could be officially reunited with them.

They look at me with so many different emotions in their eyes from sadness to guilt to even happiness which is funny considering they grew up being trained for the mafia especially Nicolo who is going to be the Don of the Italian mafia once dad steps down and passes it to him.

I suppose its a perk of being one of the biggest names in the underworld, i could keep an eye of my family without worrying. I can't believe they found me before i found them officially. I know exactly who my father is and that he is the don of one of the biggest Mafia's.

"Your remember us?" Monte questions with a soft voice.

I laughed softly holding back my tears as i stared at them. 

"of course i remember you i wouldn't even if i could, stupid eidetic memory" i joked 

I always had hope they would find me, i just wish they found me quicker so i didn't endure all the pain and abuse, but this is the best thing that could happen to me. 

My head teacher bid us farewell, a smile on her face probably excited to get rid of her worse behaved student. 

I walked through the school for the last time looking for my best friends before i leave. I finally found them outside the biology class room they screamed my name and ran towards me.

I sighed before telling them why i got called to the office. They know about everything that has happen in my life from the kidnapping to who my father and uncle are. They are the only people i trust with my entire life.

"They finally found me, I'm going back home to Italy to live my father and brothers again, also he's dead, found on the side of the road after an OD." Part of me was excited to tell them i have my family back the other part knowing i wont see them again.

Charlotte and McKenzie squeal at the news of me going back while Elijah looks sad about the news, so what i said next surprised them even more. I decided I couldn't leave with out them were a team and together we are unstoppable not only in the business world but in the underground as well.

"And your coming to Italy with me, i mean what do you have to loose here plus i don't think i could move without you lot I'd be lost." I say before quickly adding "i just hope my brothers don't mind"

They squeal even more now they know there coming with me even Elijah and that's saying something. I quickly call my brothers over and explain who they are and that they're coming with us to which they agree straight away.