•Chapter 10

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

Shopping was something i enjoyed especially when i had the time. Before i came back home i would skip school with Charlotte and McKenzie so we could go shopping.

However, i hadn't done it in a while and was looking forward to it, that was before i realised how much i hated shopping with boys. They complain about everything. 

First it was my outfit, I was wearing a white tennis skirt matched with my white embroidered nike jumper, with while socks and my air forces. They weren't to happy to say the least.

"I can't believe you convinced them to let you wear that" Matteo whispered as we sat in the car on our way to the shopping centre

"Me either, but it's easy when your the favourite" I joked, even though we knew i was telling the truth

Matteo just laughed and shook his head before going on his phone, while i glanced at the streets of Italy.

It had been a few years since i had been here, i loved it. The beautiful scenery and how nice everyone was. It really did feel like home, even more so when i'm back with my family.

T I M E  S K I P

The biggest shopping centre in Italy, stood in front of us as we got out of the car. Everyone immediately eyeing up the car and us as we walked in. All of our expressions were stone cold.

A sea of people where around us as we walked through the glass doors, people'e eyes became wide upon noting who we where. I knew my family were a big deal in Italy. i didn't expect this response though.

"Really, they have nothing better to do" Valentino scoffed 

"Ignore them " Luca spoke "Where to first Octavia?" He added on looking at me

"Clothes or school supplies?" Matteo asked

"Clothes first that's more fun" I spoke, just as my phone pinged 

Dante took one look at me and smiled before walking off, not saying anything. My brothers looked at each other before shrugging and then we left.

Halfway through, Matteo and I started getting bored so we tried to embarrass each other. He started off while we carried on shopping.

"Next time you fuck him, use a condom so you don't get an STD" he spoke loudly next to a couple, who looked appalled

"At least i could get rid of chlamydia, what about you. Still got HIV?" I asked with a serious look on my face.