Chapter 17

Blares pov

I heard Jace's shoes stomping while coming towards me. I tried to ignore it and was about to ask Zach about his trip when Jace grabbed my arm and started to drag me. He stopped at the stair case and looked back at me.

"Blare can we talk in private really quickly?" He said looking at me with an intense gaze.

"No thank you." I turned around and went to step away and go back outside. He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. I started to kick and punch him, all of a sudden he spanked me. That dumb bitch really just spanked me! So it was only fair that I do the same to him.

"BLARE HOSSLER!! HOW DARE YOU SPANK ME BACK!!" He screeched like a banshee. I laughed and a big unladylike snort came out. I covered my mouth with my hands. I just went from hating him to laughing with him. God, I'm so bipolar that I need help.

"You started it." I said going back to hating him. Now to just stay hating him. He opened my door and set me upright on my feet. I looked around because I remember Max and Stacy saying that Jace was staying in my room. My bed was made so I could tell that he was at least in here. I don't see the point in making a bed if its just going to get messy when you sit or lay on it again.

"I slept on the floor it you were wondering. But I did make your bed you messy child." He said ruffling my hair a bit.

"Remove your hand from my head or your going to lose a finger or two." I said in a threatening voice. Jace didn't seem to think so considering how he started laughing like a psycho.

"Wow how scary." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"And I'm not messy or a child by the way. There's just no reason to make a bed that's going to get messy again." I said shrugging while sitting on my bed. He looked at me and smiled.

"You might not be messy but you are still very much a child. Which reminds me, two more days until your 16." I totally forgot about my birthday. I've had a lot of bigger things to worried about if I'm being honest.

"Are you excited? Big sweet sixteen!" He sounded more excited than I would ever be.

"Why would I be? The only thing that's going to be different about it that I have a 'family' to be around. And I have to go to public school." As you can see I'm not really a big birthday type. I never really celebrated my birthday. When we were younger Jace would bring me a cupcake on my birthday and sing to me. That was as far as it went. For some reason thinking about that made me mad.

"Are you stupid?! You have so much to look forward to! Like having a huge party and eating a huge cake. And being around friends and family. How can you not be excited?!" Jace said looking at me like I was the stupidest person ever.

"Maybe because I don't want any of that! I don't want a party, I don't want a cake, I only have one friend, and I have no family!" I screamed. God why did he have to be so annoying. I heard a knock at the door and stood up to get it. I opened it to see Jason.

"Sorry for interrupting but boss I have some news. And Blare, please be careful saying that. Jax already counts you as a sister and makes sure everyone knows it, and if Stacy ever heard you say that she would be absolutely heartbroken." He said with sad eyes. I don't care if I upset them right now.

"Ok what is the news?" Jace said looking at Jason with a serious face.

"We've got intell saying that the red devils will all be coming into town." He said trying to look Jace in the eyes but failing slightly. I don't blame him Jace has a very intense stare.

"Is that the gang ran by high schoolers? Ha, we don't need to worry about them." He said sounding confident

"Don't underestimate them boss. They have been climbing the ranks rather quickly over the past few months. They are ran by high schoolers but have a lot of men with them." Jason said.

"I'll take care of it when they pose a threat." Jace said sounding like he could care so much less.

"Ok. I will inform everyone else." Jason said and walked away. But not without giving me that same sad look from earlier.

"Anyways back to what I was saying. Blare darling, you need to understand that your finally free. You have a family now, and there not going to leave you. You can finally live your life, and have party's! And you only turn 16 once you know?" He said with a slight smirk on his face from the last part.

"Well maybe I don't want party's or a family. I was just fine with myself before they came. And what would you know about the values of family? I thought I was your family. And yet, you still left me." I said and walked out of the room. I walked back downstairs and found Zach.

"So how was Paris?" I asked.

"It was fun. But I'm sure it would have been way more fun with you around. Then I would have had someone to kiss next to the tower at night." Zach said sounding overly confident.

"Well I don't know about that, but I would love to visit Paris."

"Well I can take you there right now if you'd like." He said with a smirk. Jax and Jason grabbed him by both shoulders.

"You do know that's my baby sister, right?"
"And my little cousin?" Both boys said looking very angry.

I laughed and walked away. I have a fight tonight. How exciting. Hopefully Jace won't be there this time.
------------------------

Sorry for the wait guys! I'm planning on trying to do either one longer chapter every week or two shorter chapters.