Chapter seven

Blares POV

I swear of I don't get out of this car I will end up killing someone. Maybe even two people at that.

The whole time we've been driving all they talk about is how Xavier always knew this would happen and how Cole knew he'd get me. I think they forgot I was here. It was getting annoying so I waited until we were at a stop light and distracted them.

I screamed as loud as I could. And let me tell you I have a amazing set of lungs. So when I did they covered there ears. When I was done they looked kind of mad but who the hell cares.

"Know that I have your attention. Stop talking about me like I'm not in the car with you."

They looked kind of mad but, oh well. "Blare did you have to do that. I think I lost the rest of my hearing"

" Yeah sure. And Cole if you say something about how I'm in trouble, I swear I will throw you out the window at the next stop"

He looked at me and smirked "Is that a threat babe." Oh I'm five seconds from giving him a bloody face.

"No. It's a promise." I said with a smirk.

He looked at me with a look of fear while Xavier gave me one of amusement. He's use to my threats. Being a complete badass, It comes with being a fighter. I may be a girl but I will kick your ass in under a second if you piss me off. I looked out the window and realized that we were not going to my place.

"Where are we going anyways. Because this is not the way to my house". Just thinking about having to explain all of this to max and Stacy makes my anxiety skyrocket.

Don't worry we're going to the main house. I'll drop you off later. By the way have you met my daughter?". I looked up at him, confused. I knew he had a son but a daughter no.

" Um no clue. What's her name?". I said and looked over a Cole to see him shake his head at Xavier. Why can't I know?

"Well maybe later you will get to meet her". He said looking at Cole. I just thought I'd let it go.

"Um ok. Soooo what can we do at the main house?" I asked out of boredom.

"You can come to my room. So we can...talk". I swear if he smirks at me again I will bust his lips.

" Yeahh, um no thanks. Hey Xavier you got a gym. I really need to practice, haven't done it in a while". I said looking out the window.

"Yeah. And maybe if your up for it I think there's a fight going on down Town. But of course Jace will be there. I just don't want you getting involved with him". Xavier said with care in his voice. He had always looked out for me no matter what it was.

" I don't want to get involved with him at all. And yes, I really need a fight right now".

"Why do you need to fight. You could get hurt, you know that right". Cole said with concern. I hate when he says stuff like that. Ever since the first fight I had here he's been telling me to quit. And it hasn't even been that long ago.

" Cole leave her alone she can make her own choices. There's no need for you to try to change her". Xavier said looking at me then back to the road. Thank you Xavier.

We were pulling up to a mansion looking place. It was beautiful. There were Delilah's everywhere. They were just gorgeous.

When we stopped and got out Cole grabs my hand but I shook him off. I was still kinda mad at him for all of the 'you're to young' talks. He doesn't get to call the shots.

I think he could tell that I was mad because he sighed in annoyance but didn't try again.

I stopped at the doors to look at the Delilah's. I'm not a flower type of person, but these were beautiful. And yes I know that my cage name is black rose, but only because its the gang name.