Chapter 12

When I was walking down to the kitchen I over heard jax talking in what he seemed to think was a hushed whisper but was actually more of a whisper yell.

"So before blare gets down here we need to hide all of the sharp, deadly or just plain weapony objects in the house. Because she will not be pleased with having a few extra guys staying with us. Especially since one might have to take her room for a few days." Wow I'm not that bad with sharp objects. Then I heard Stacy's voice.

"I'm sure she'll be fine once we explain it to her. And why do we need to hide all of that stuff?"

"Incase you didn't know blare isn't exactly hmmm what's the word-sane. She's a psycho. Like did you even read her adoption papers?!" How offensive. Just kidding its true. Sane, who's she. Don't know her.

I decided to grace them with my presence. "As I said before you can't hide all the sharp objects. Also I'm like a weapon detector. I'll find them." They looked shook for a few seconds. But Stacy was the first st talk.

"Blare, honey we have gests coming over and as you know its your cousin Jason. He's very exited to meet you but he has some uh friends coming with him. His friends aren't exactly friendly looking. But they will leave you alone. I promise." Does she not know that I know that max and jax are part of a gang?

"Oh ok. Also Jax already told me your jobs I guess you could call it. I can handle myself don't worry." I said very confident. "Also I'll probably just stay in my room. People give me anxiety." She gave me an 'about that' look.

"Well ok. But the Don might want to stay. We don't know yet but your room is the only other room we have with a bed. So you might have to sleep on the couch?" She said but it sounded more like a question.

"Ok. Well if someone has to sleep in my room I'm sure that I can sleep over as Charity's house. If that's ok with you?" Of course staying with Cole is worse but at least I'll have a bed.

"Of course honey! I understand fully. And I like charity. She's always been such a sweet girl. To bad she had to have a brother like Cole." See Stacy really doesn't like Cole. But that's ok with me because I don't either.

"Ok thanks. I'm going to go make cookies now. I'm really feeling a chocolate chip mood."

"Finally! Let's go make some cookies!" Such a child at heart I swear.

Half way through the cookies being in the oven but mostly on the walls, there was a knock on the door. I heard max say he would get it. While me and jax were cleaning everything that Jax spilled he was tackled in a hug. Spilling everything back on the ground.

"I missed you dude!" The guy I'm assuming in Jason said.

"And you must be my new little cousin blare." He said getting up.

"Yes. And your the guy who just spilled everything back on the floor. Thank you for that."

"Oh sorry. Here I'll help clean up." He said but instead I felt flour being thrown in my face.

"Oh its on!" I'm very competitive so there going to end up with flour in there ears when I'm done. We all started throwing anything we could find at each other. I found the carton of eggs and started throwing them at jax and Jason we were all laughing.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna like you." Same here.

"Well that's good. Because your stuck with me... Well unless they take me back." I hope they don't though. Although Cole is seriously the stupidest dumb dumb ever, it's still better.

There was a loud knock on the door. "That's probably the guys." Jax said getting serious. I was about to come with them as they walked out but the timer for the cookies went off. Great timing. I hate meeting people because my anxiety gets in the way. It makes no sense how I can be at a fight with a lot of people but and not have any problems but when the brass comes off so does my confidence.