Chapter nine

So now I was going to ask (kindly steal) coles chocolate. Because bitch is stupid if he thinks imma eat milk chocolate. Oh hell to the nah. I only eat the good stuff. And the good stuff means dark chocolate.

So I was walking to his his room with charity right behind me. When we got there I knocked gently on his door just in case he was sleeping...HA jk bitch, I slammed my fists on his door so much it probably looked like me and the door were taking it out to the parking lot. If he was asleep, he wasn't anymore. But who cares, fuck sleep. Sleep is for pussy's. Of course now that I think about it he probably was asleep.

He didn't even answer the door. Like how rude. Does he know how much time I took out of my busy day to knock on his door? I got tired of waiting.

"Lets go sneak inside and get the chocolate. We'll call it...mission get food from the bitch. It's not going to be easy but we got this. " I may or may not have shot guned a bunch of monsters before coming up here.

"Ok. I'll take the left side of the room you take right. Any sign of lil bitch we run. " sounds good to me.

"Ok go, go, go" we walked in and didn't see him. But I heard the shower on so we have to be careful. But then I got an idea. And a great one at that.

"We sould trash his room". Where do you come up with this stuff blare. I'm just talented I guess.

"Tempting but no. We have to get the chocolate. "Shes right. I'm just on crack right now. Like crystal crack.

"Ok. But later we will be doing that. But for now let's get this done. "

While we were looking I heard a gasp and turned around to see cole in nothing but a pair of black shorts. Well he has abs. They were drool worthy. Like wow. Just wow.

"What are you guys doing in my room? You can stay Angel, but charity case, leave. " Was that soppost to be a burn or?

"Oh your just jealous that I get more girls than you, and you were named after something Santa puts in the bags of people who are hoe, hoe, hoes. So please kindly shut the fuck up. Thank you" my girl is a savage. Like damn.

"Whatever, now why are you guys in my room?"

"I don't know about you blare, but last time I checked I was a girl." Charity said looking at me then back at cole.

"Damnit! I thought I was gonna tell him. But since he already knows now" I looked at cole"wanna compare. Wait never mind you might lose all of you self esteem" Take that bitch. He was looking at me with shock mixed with amusement.

"You know, you could have just asked if you wanted to see my-" charity covered his mouth with her hand before he could say anything else. Thank you charity.

"You really had to go that far didnt you?" I said while shaking my head.

"No but it's very fun to mess with you. But anyways, did you need something babe?"

"Yeah, um do you have any dark chocolate left?" I ask very hopeful because I would do anything and I mean anything, for dark chocolate.

"Of course I do. I always have some around. It's essential for me to live". That made me want marry him right here and now. Like damn.

"Can I have some *cough* all *cough* of it. Please?" I will have all of it. I must have it all.

"Hmmmm. Maybe, but only if you do somthing for me. " I'm low key scared, but like I said I would do anything for dark chocolate.

"Ok. What is it? I can do it. Do you need me to assassinate someone? Or clean your guns, or hide a body? Because I know a place we can hide it. I'm going to need cement and a raspberry mocha. I need the cem-" I was cut of by coles laughter. Like the fuck he laughing at? I was being serious!