Chapter 15

This is just a little thing I wrote to get it out of my head. If you don't want to read skip. But if you do read tell me if its good or not. If not give me tips for farther writings.

There was this girl. She hated reality so she spent her time with her face buried in books. She liked to get away from everything the world threw at her. With every book she read she felt as if she was living in the book with the characters. Everyday was an adventure. She loved it. Then one night she fell asleep. She dreamed of one of her books she had read. Yes, she had dreams before but they were all when she was young. And none of them were like this. It was like she was living a different life. A better one. She went though things like the other characters did. She went on adventures with them, made new friends, fought new enemy's. It was amazing. But what she wanted more than anything was to stay. Stay with her friends, stay in a world that she could thrive in. Stay in a world that loved her. That's all she ever wanted after the first time arriving. But like most things it didn't last forever. She would wake up. She would have to try to keep going through each and every day. The only thing that kept her going was when she could sleep. When she could see all of her friends who cared about her, all of her friends who protected her. All of her friends that were more true and loyal than her 'real friends'.

She hated the world she was stuck in until that blissful hour when she could lay her eyes to rest and enter another world. It wasn't always the same world. There was an abundance of them. All drawn up from the books she'd read. But in all of them she was welcomed. She had everything she ever wanted and more. She was very content with everything.

Then one night she fell asleep and it was going to be great she was exited to see all of her friends. She found herself in the world she first dreamed of. The world she knew the best. She meet with some friends and they told her about a new boy. Of course she was interested because she thought up all characters from the books and in this particular one there wasn't to be anyone new. She entered a room and was met with a boy. He was a lot taller than her but she put that aside. Along with her friends she walked up to him. She said hello but he didn't turn around. She tapped his shoulder hoping to get his attention. He turned to look down on her. The moment they locked eyes she felt something. Something that she hadn't felt before in life. She just couldn't tell what it was at first.

That boy was to be in every dream after that. In some he was the hero, others the villain, and in one he was even deaf. She didn't know why because he was not even a character in any books she'd read. But she didn't mind. Not at all. Soon she realized that she wanted him to be the love interest. And he became just that. He was in every different dream. She felt as if she fell in love with him several different ways. They were inseparable.

But every time she awoke she could never remember his face. She could remember everything but his face. She thought that was weird but pushed it away. Soon enough they were together in every world. They were perfectly imperfect. And she loved that. With him she went though tears, laughs, screaming matches to make out sessions. She loved being with him. But he made it so much harder to leave. Because leaving ment not only leaving her friends but leaving him. She never wanted to leave him. She wanted to stay with him. Forever.

He was now all she ever wanted.

The last thing he said to her in every dream was "Don't worry I know we'll meet again. Just know that I'll always be here. I love you, my forever" it was like he knew when she was waking up. She awoke with a feeling of mixed emotions. She longed to see him again, to be in his arms. And she hated having to wake up in a reality with out him everyday. And always when she woke up he was gone, left in a world of make believe. And what caused her the most pain....was knowing to other people he wouldn't be real to begin with.