Chapter ten

⚠⚠⚠ THIS CHAPTER HAS SENSITIVE SUBJECTS THAT MIGHT BE TRIGGERING. NOT A LOT BUT TALK OF SELF HARM!!!⚠⚠⚠

While we were in the limo going to the fight cole didn't say anything to me at all. It was suspicious.

We all got out and Xavier went to check me in. This time there was nothing said about my age, or the fact that I'm a girl. I was in one of the last fights so I had to wait.

We all had to stand for this one because it was down town. Down town as in if the cops showed up then everyone's out of here. I hate down town fights because there's always someone who stops you after the fight for a re-mach.

After most of the fights are over its my turn to go up in the ring. I don't know who I'm fighting this time. I have my brass knuckles on me. But when I look at this guy he looks, no he is drunk. Well it looks like I won't be needing the brass. Doesn't he know not to drink before a fight? I mean come on, it's common sense.

As he's stumbling around he looks at me with shock. Then says " Hi little girl what are you doing up here?"

"Well I'm here to kick your ass." And I threw a right hook his way. He didn't try to move to get out of the way or anything. Stupid puta.

"Maybe if be a good girl for me and leave the fight I'll reward you after its over." And winked at me. Oh my-um eww. No. I think I'm gonna throw up. That's another thing I don't like about down town fights. There filled with guys like him.

"Why don't you just shut up and fight. I don't have all night you know." After that comment I'm definitely using my brass.

He came up and tried to grab my hair but I moved faster than he can comprehend right now, and kicked his legs in. After that I just hit the side of his head with my brass knuckles. Not enough force to crack his skull, but enough to knock him out cold.

When I was done I heard a "HELL YEAH!! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT THERE!!!" And looked over to see charity. Of course it's charity. I went over to her but didn't see Xavier or Cole.

"Omg girl! You were badass out there." I'm going to guess that this is her first fight.

"Thanks. Where are your dad and Cole?" I was looking around and couldn't see them through the crowd of people.

"They told me to take you to the car when you where done. They had to talk to another leader outside." Makes sence.

"Ok. Lets go"And we got to the car and got in and started talking about what we should do and who can drink more without being drunk. Of course its me. I've never really been the good kid. And I can drink most guys under the table. I learned how to shotgun and from then on its been a skill of mine.

In the middle of our conversation a very angry looking Cole got in the seat right in front of mine and slammed the door. And Xavier got in a few seconds later looking mad but not as angry as Cole. I decided to say something a little after the limo started to drive.

"What are you so pissed off about?" I said looking at Cole. He looked back at me and I instantly regretted my decision.

"Stop cursing. This is your last warning. And I'm pissed because I got told to stay away from you. Which I'm not doing by the way." Last warning my ass whats he going to do. And I only know of one person that would tell him to leave me alone.

"So I can't curse but you can?" I said obviously annoyed. He can't tell me what to do.

"Well princess, I'm eighteen. Which means that I'm older than you and so I have more seniority than you do. Also I'm going to be a gang leader in like one month when I turn nineteen."

"Stop calling me that. Stop calling me any name besides my own. And if your eighteen I'm still a minor." I said the last part very smugly. I looked up to see a smirk on his face.

"Age is just a number babe"

"Yeah and so is your prison sentence." I said. I heard charity say oooof and gave me a high five. I was glad that I got to do this. The fight let me release my rage and I'm having fun with charity.

When we got to there house me and charity got out and tried to run to the house. And when I say try I mean we fell when we were half way to the steps.

Before I could get back up myself there was arms in my waist and I was being lifted and thrown over a shoulder. Cole is so stupid.

"Put me down now!" I said while struggling to get off of him.

"And why would i? I like the view." Why that little puta.

Why does this have to happen to me? All I wanted to do was watch After and drink alcohol. Not good I know, but it helps with my stress and anxiety. And it makes me forget my scars and what caused them.

Cole put me down when I had stopped struggling because I was thinking about that. The time when I would cut myself just to feel anything, anything at all. Or drink to the point where I would black out just shut the world out for a bit. And I don't need to go back to those days. I don't want to relive them.

I can tell that Cole knows that something's wrong by the way he's looking at me. I can't let him know, I can't let anyone know. I hide my scars very well with a hoodie. I don't want anyone to know because they won't understand. They won't understand the fact that I was abandoned by everyone. My parents died and to make it all worse I got so close to a boy that we could have been the same person, and he left me.

I'm just not good enough. I've never been good enough and I never will be good enough. A-and I hate it. I try to act tough but all I want is to know is how far can I break until I shatter.

I looked back up at Cole who was looking at me with a worried expression. I can't get close to him. I just can't, because if I get close to him he's going end up like another Jace.

He's going to leave me. And I don't think that I could fix my broken pieces if that happened again.

"Are you okay babygirl?" Cole said looking me in the face. I had to look away because the second he looked into my eyes he would have seen the side of me that I don't let show. The broken side of me.

"Yes. I'm fine, just a little tired from the fight you know" I wasn't lying about being tired though. After all of it came flooding back I am mentally drained.

"Ok well at least let me take you up stairs. "

"Sure. Just take me up to charity's room please. " I said in a quiet voice. He took me up to his room instead. I can't do this right now.

"Just wait on the bed ok." He walked into his closet and came out with a shirt a pair of sweat pants, and boxers.

"Here. This is all I have that will fit you. The sweats might not fit at all so you might just have to wear the shirt. You can get a shower tomorrow"

"Okay. Thank you" I said as he walked into the bathroom and shut the door to give me privacy. Even though it was his room. I'm scared that he's going to be nice to me and I'm going to fall for him then he's going to leave me.

I got done changing and he was right I couldn't ware his sweats. I had his shirt and some boxers on though.

"You can come in now"When he walked out his face lit up.

"You look so beautiful right now. You have no clue how much I want you. I want you in my arms, I want to hold you and make all of the bad things go away. And I know that there's something about your past that you hate. I've seen it by the look in your eyes a few minutes ago. I'm not going to pressure you to tell me. Just tell me when your ready." He said while looking into my eyes"Sleep in here tonight. I won't pull anything ok?"

"Okay. Do I sleep on the floor or..?" I am only staying because I feel as if I can barely move.

"No. Come here baby"And I walked over to him hesitantly and he grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. In all honesty I was to tired to move at all as he put him arms around me.

I soon fell into a darkness that I knew well.
______________________________________

I know that this chapter moved a bit to fast but I really didn't know how to bring in this side of her. I wanted to introduce it at the beginning of the story.