Chapter three

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blares P.O.V

Well I gess cheer isn't so bad. Well not as bad as me and Jace thought. He was my best friend at the orphanage. When he turned 17 he left without telling anyone but me. But he would sneak me out and we would go have a lot of fun.

But slowly he started to come to visit less. I asked him why and he said he had a important job. But he wouldn't tell me what it was. His exact words were its to dangerous blah blah blah.

I remember the last time I seen him. He was 18 one day away from 19 and was visiting me and we were watching bring it on. Because we loved the part ware one of the flamingos goes up to the newly formed sheats (aka the sharks and the jets) and makes fun of their name. Then the two captains from the sheats says well at least we don't call our selves the flaming hoes.

Then Jace fake flipped his hair and grab me and toss me in the air. And when he caught me he kissed my cheek and said "well at least your not a cheerleader. Although if you were u would look hot in a skirt ". Then I smacked him on the shoulder. " oh come on blare you know one day were going to get married and have kids". "Yeah sure" "I love you to blare".

Then he took me back and I was tired so he carried me in bridal style. And put me in my small bed. I was only like three months away from turning 14. I was so tired I could barely open my eyes. But I could see his lip ring perfectly.

He leans down to kiss my cheek and my head. I was about to fall asleep when he whispered "I'm so sorry blare. But I have to go and I'm going to be gone for awhile. But I'll be back for so don't worry. I love you. Bye blare.". And he gently kissed my head.
I know what your thinking why didn't you just stop him. Well the answer to that is my 13 year old self was tired because it was late. As soon as he walked away I fell asleep.

I was depressed after about two months of thinking he was just playing and was coming back.

But I'm kind of over it. Well not really. I will always miss him. He was my best friend.

But with that I learned to be strong. I may have been into street fighting a bit. And by bit I was undefeated. Not to brag but I even could take down guys twice my size.

If you don't believe me ask my manager Xavier .He was older than me so he knew more about the cage. He was the only person that bet on me my first fight. I was up against a guy named bone crusher.

He was a bit hard because he was my first fight. But he was sloppy. He always faked right and hit with the left. And I noticed that he had a weak left leg. So in the end he had a broken leg and a bloody face. I had a bruised side and a cut on my shoulder from me hitting the caging because he tripped me.

That's when I met Xavier he helped me fix it and now its a scar but to me a memory. But he told me that I needed a name for the cage. So he asked me how I liked the name black rose. Which was the name of his gang. I thought it was cool. Now that's what I go by.

So after a month or so I was practicing at the orphanage when a girl came up to me and asked about Jace and if I could go back and make sure I never met him.
To be honest I had to think about it but after a while I realized something.

I realized that I could never regret you or say I wished I would have never met you Jace. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.

So I realized that, without jace, I wouldn't be who I am today.

So I am glad to call jace my best friend. I still love you, but I hope you stay away from me far away.