Chapter four

Blares P.O.V

So I was asleep in till I heard a ring. Let's just say who ever woke me up at 2:21 in the morning is going to die. But I picked it up anyways.

B means blare and X means Xavier

B- who is this and why are you calling me
X- blare its Xavier and I have good news and better news.

B-oh hey Xavier what's the good news

X-well u have a fight a few minutes from your place and the better news is I live in the town. I'm very well known

B- ok well I have to get ready. But I have school and I will have to sneak out.

X- ok I'll pick you up a block away from your house

B- ok give me ten minutes

X- ok and I have someone I want you to meet. Its my son

B- ok just don't tell him my identity bye

And with that I got in my black shorts with a dark red shirt with a black rose going up the top and a black mask. I snuck out the window and jumped.

After about a minute or two a black limo pulled up. After I got in and seen Xavier. I hugged him and he hugged back. He was like the father I always wanted for the past few years.

"Well Rose are you ready to kick that so called champs undefeated title in the face?"

"Well yeah. I really need a fight right now. Especially when this annoying boy won't leave me alone"

"Well I could always have my boy teach him a lesson" and then he pointed to a boy who was looking at me. Oh crap it was Cole.

"Umm sure that would be fun to watch"

"Hi I'm Cole" he shook my hand very hard. I think he might know.

"Rose. So Xavier who do I fight?"

"He calls himself the scull smasher. Never lost a fight until tonight. That'll show legend. "

"Who's that. The name sounds like something I've heard before"

"Well you have. You remember Jace right?"

"Well how could I forget that ass hole". I said sounding very angry but in reality I don't know if I can handle seeing him after so long.

"That's him. Maybe that will make you even angrier. So just rub it in his face". Xavier said sounding excited.

"But how will he know its me?" I said getting anxious.

"He's been asking for you for years well like two I think he would know it's you"

Wow and to think he forgot about me every thing was going ok until Cole had to talk.

"Hold up" then he pulled down my shirt so you could see my shoulder with the scar on it. And when he did he looked mad.

"Blare what the hell?!?!". Oh crap. How does he know!
" Como sabias que era yo"!!?!! (How did you know it was me).

"What did you say? Never mind your NOT fighting"

"Your not my dad-uh um I mean umm you have the wrong person"

He moved from the spot he was sitting in and sat by me. Well more like he pulled me on his lap. I felt my face heat up. I must look like a tomato right now.

He put his face by my ear and said "baby girl I know its you. I know because yesterday in the hall you had that same scar. And do you honestly think I wouldn't know your voice. So don't lie to me again because the consequences will not be good...for you at least"