AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love comes in every unexpected ways.

Ellie, is a girl who never thought would fall for a man in an unexpected ways. She thought the man whom she likes right now would be her forever, not until another man would come again to change everything that makes it complicated, confused and even doubts her love.

Hey everyone! I had a great time sharing to you all about Ellie's confusing, stressful, and unpredictable love towards a man. She herself also never imagined how love would come towards her.

I just want to thank everyone who supported the late realization love story of Ellie towards the a man in her life.

Ps. This is my second story already, I've published my first story and I'm working on with my third story and fourth stories.

              tamestnaive :

Title : SOMETHING ABOUT US

Synopsis :

What will happen if a boy who hates history because he thinks it's boring fell in love with a girl who loves history because of its different vibe and feeling?

***********

Title : FOUND EACH OTHER

Synopsis :

Kianna Ivy, an almost perfect girl to be describe by everyone. She got everything, looks, intelligence, attitude, perfect family, strong friendship and a lover whom she loved for her whole life.

It was almost perfect when a sudden decision was made that hurted her a lot and  was force to live a life away from what she used to be and back to her normal life.

Transferred to a new school and left her painful memories to the old one. Upon transferring she encountered a guy whom she never thought would change her whole life.

Will he gonna broke her again like the first one or will he be the man who'd change her perspectives to love?

"When you break up with someone you love, the world seems to end."

************

Title : That's Just Her

Two stranger met in an unexpected moment of their lives. People that surrounds them will be the reason on starting their cool yet rare story.

It maybe a beautiful dream, but as time passes by, she realized that dreams aren't meant to be forever. You have to wake up in your wildest nightmares and realize everything....that you aren't and will never be together.

xoxo. thank y'all.