𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀|| Chapter 7

Shuichi spent more time with Kokichi every day. They had a great time together even though Kokichi was creepy sometimes. They could find something new to do every day, so as not to get bored. And also not to think about the third trial where Angie and Tenko had died, where there was also Korekiyo's execution.

Shuichi was able to find, strangely, a lot of serenity with Kokichi. Yes, he was sometimes irritable, but it made him feel good. And he liked this. In fact, he liked him. At first he didn't think he liked her in a romantic way but slowly, with the little things, he realized that he liked him a lot.
Yes, Shuichi liked Kokichi.
He liked his temper, his weird personality, his extravagant hair, his horse laugh, his jokes and sleazy jokes.

They were lying on the supreme leader's bed where he drank his beloved panta in one gulp, while Shuichi tried to stop him so as not to choke him. Shuichi tried to reach out to snatch the bottle from his hands, but Kokichi walked away and continued to drink <<Oooh! It's too good>>.
<<Ouma- Ugh...>> Shuichi sighed when he saw the bottle now empty, while Kokichi wiped his mouth dirty with shirt sleeve that was now purple. Kokichi laughed at the expression of the boy next to him <<Oh Shushu, come on! Relax!>> while he shook his head, as a sign of no <<This is the fifth bottle you drink in a single evening.>> But this sentence didn't change Kokichi's mind, while he was still laughing.

But he stopped laughing when he saw the Detective's expression.
He was completely apathetic and the Supreme Leader didn't like this <<Okay okay!>> he snorted and threw away his bottle of panta, now empty, in an indefinite part of the room <<Sooooo, what would you like to do today?>> Shuichi seemed to think about it, lowering his head and putting a finger under his chin <<Go to the library?>>
<<No! It's too boring to read books!>>
<<Maybe... tidy up your room?>>
Kokichi gasped <<ABSOLUTELY NOT!>>
<<Play cards?>>
<<Noooo, you and me have played a lot of times!>>
Shuichi sighed <<So tell me something you want to do.>>
Kokichi also began to think and, as if a light bulb had popped up in his head, jumped up <<Let's go to Shittymota's laboratory!>>.
Shuichi restrains himself not to mention his best friend's nickname <<We can't go to his laboratory! We don't have his permission!>>.
Kokichi grinned and looked at him <<This is why you will invent an excuse to get the keys, nishishi~>>
'This thing won't work' Shuichi thought, being convinced.

'Okay, I was wrong' Shuichi changed his mind as Kaito gave him the keys. He couldn't believe that Kaito was actually giving him the keys to enter the lab. Well because Kaito didn't know that Kokichi would come in too, let's say that Shuichi hadn't told him about it.
When he returned to his room, he found Kokichi cheering for happiness and they, together, headed off to Kaito's laboratory.

When they arrived, Shuichi put the key in the lock and opened the door.
Kaito's laboratory was gigantic.
It had light purple walls decorated with little stars, it had bookshelves full of books about stars, space and spaceships. There were maps, pens, and anything that might be needed in an astronaut's laboratory.
Kokichi immediately noticed a huge closed window, which he immediately flung open. From there you could see the view of the sky by now dark and full of stars. The purple-haired boy peered out, looking up at the sky fascinated and surprised.

The detective, on the other hand, had immediately taken a book on the various stars and constellations, starting to leaf through it next to the supreme leader.
<<Huh? Nooo don't tell me you want to read here too!>> the shorter boy snorted, glaring at his friend.
Instead Shuichi looked at him and laughed, shaking his head and grabbing a long telescope, hidden in the back of the room. He placed it in front of the window and began to look inside, observing the stars.
<<Do you see that star there? That, as I read from the book, is a North Star.>> Shuichi smiled, still looking through the telescope.
<<Shumai I can't see!>> Kokichi laughed. Then the detective took him by the shoulders and made him look through the telescope.
<<The North Star is located on the continuation of the two stars more to the right of the Big Dipper.>> Shuichi began to read from the book, while Kokichi continued to look at the sky <<Then depending on the various seasons, the Big Dipper is found in different positions, rotating a short distance from the north celestial pole.>>
<<Saihara-chan>> Kokichi started, smiling <<I do not understand anything of what you said, but it's all wonderful!>> said the supreme leader, laughing a bit and, together, they continued to look at the stars.