𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻|| Chapter 19

Kokichi was in front of them.
He was wearing his usual outfit with a black coat and a black hat with a sketeltron on it.
<<Nice to meet you again.>> he bowed, putting his head on his heart and then back on his head.
<<I knew you could find me Shuichi!>> Kokichi was cheerful, then turned to the pianist <<Hi Kaede! Nice to see you too!>>.
Shuichi was trying to get himself free as the person on him held him tight.
<<Kokichi everyone was searching you!>> Shuichi said, still moving.
Kokichi looked at him <<Why? I did not ask anyone to search me.>>
<<You just escaped from the hospital. That's why everyone was worried for you.>> Shuichi explained.
<<Oh? Well I am okay now. You found me and I am healthy!>> he said cheerfully.
The Kokichi realized they were still down.
<<Guys leave them.>> he ordered to the people on their back. When they got down of the pianist and the detective, they stood up next to the Supreme Leader. And with them joined other people <<Shumai, Kaede, they are my friends! We are D.I.C.E. and I am their Leader!>>.
Everyone was wearing a different clown mask. Shuichi and Kaede sat down, as the girl waved a bit at them.

<<Nooow! Let me explain everything!>> Kokichi said and he sat in front his two friends.
Neither Shuichi or Kaede said anything, they were too curious to know what he knew.
<<Okay! First I had a plan escape with everyone! No one excepted. I already knew Tsumugi was the mastermind.>> he got his hands together <<Then we met and had an agreement: the killing game could end and Shumai could keep live as I made everyone hate me more and more! And if I ended our agreement, she would have end me.>> he said as Kaede touched her neck, remembering her own death.
<<Wait... why keep me alive? And not everyone else?>> Shuichi asked.
Kokichi looked at him <<Because she would never let everyone leave. And also, you are the only one who could save us from failing and dying.>>
Shuichi looked at him: he never felt like that, he never thought he could save everyone, but everytime someone said that, he felt hope.
<<By the way! My plan was to meet Tsumugi in the library and to be alone. Then to trick her and escape, leaving the school with everyone.>> smiles <<I also had fun at making it explode!>>
<<W-Wait! So it was you?>> Shuichi asked <<We thought that was the mastermind.>>
<<Nope! Nishishi~ it was my idea! I wanted to destroy it! Even to have a bit of fun, come on! Then after leaving I wanted you all to know the truth about the real world.>>
<<How did you know about it?>> Kaede asked curiously.
<<I observed the sky, the noises. The clouds were always the same, I mean in the same place evryday and every time. They never changed. Also we spent a lot of time in there and it never rained before, it was really strange. Also... there were no bugs at all. I have bugs but there were none. So it was a fake place. Or a fake world.>>
Kaede looked at him <<Wow, you are a genious!>> as he smirked, proudly.
<<Thanks, I knew it>> he said whie laughing.

The pianist and the detective spent their time at Kokichi's house while chatting with him.
Kokichi kept explain everything about the killing game, as he changed the topic from the game to D.I.C.E. . In fact he explained that D.I.C.E. was actually just a small group who commit "laughable crimes" such as silly pranks, vandalism and petty theft. Their only motive appears to be to have fun and their most important rule is to not kill anybody. For Kokichi, the group is like a family to him, and he cares about them deeply. Also, Kokichi explained, they used clown masks as a symbol of their group and to hide their identities.
But the night arrived and it was pretty late.
<<We should go.>> Kaede stood up and Shuichi did as well <<Thank you for making us stay here for a while.>> .
<<No problem Kaede! You can come here when you want! Now you are part of my organitation!>> he laughed with his childish laugh.
Then he turned to Shuichi, and the detective blushes <<It was nice to see you too!>> Kokichi ruffled his hair to tease him.
<<Yeah... uhm you too.>> Shuichi was shy, he was not used to anymore at that <<I hope we can see and meet you again, even in the city.>>
<<Yes of course, maybe even to talk a bit and to drink something?>> Kokichi asked, with hope, and the detective nodded, as Kaede was really happy to see both of them together again.