𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲|| Chapter 11

It had been days since Kokichi had gone to speak with Tsumugi. From that day on, he had begun to ignore Shuichi, he did not speak to him and did not even meet his gaze.
Shuichi was confused and didn't know if Kokichi was angry with him, or there was another reason. He had tried to talk to him but always managed to escape him, and sometimes he made up excuses to stay away from him.
The detective hated that situation. He couldn't even ask others for help, if not he would have to explain why he wanted to talk to Kokichi. Unfortunately, the detective was not good at lying.
He thought he would be able to talk to him through the virtual world that Miu had created, but he missed it by seeing. And this is where the detective had a bad feeling.
When everyone disconnected from the virtual world, all the school monitors turned on, showing the small figure of Monokuma. And that meant someone was dead.
<<A body has been discovered!>>.
Shuichi took off the helmet he had on his head, seeing in front of him the figure of Miu sitting, with his hands around her neck while a cloth of hers strangled her. Her eyes were turned upward, her mouth half open as if she were ready to scream and ask for help. But it was now a lifeless body.
Everyone was facing her, looking at her in terror, but she didn't know it.

They were in the elevator on their way to the class trial. Nobody spoke, nobody looked at the others. There was fear in the air, knowing that there was a killer among them.
Everyone was scared more than ever.
Long hours went by her, and they could only understand just how she had died. Shuichi was deep in her thoughts, he thought, while everyone was talking, fighting and screaming.
The only thing Shuichi heard was Kokichi's laugh. He wasn't too strong. When Shuichi looked up, Kokichi was looking at him with a grin on his lips <<What happen Shumai? Can't you find the killer?>> Kokichi laughed again and the detective frowned as he looked at him confused. It wasn't the first time he teased him during a class trial, but Shuichi knew that Kokichi was hiding something. Something only he knew.
<<I'm the killer.>> he said simply, smiling.
Everyone turned in amazement at what the boy had said, and the room filled in a dead silence.
Shuichi sighed <<I do not believe it.>>. By now Shuichi knew him very well, he had no doubts that he was lying. He was smiling into his childish smile, he had folded his arms behind his head and looked everyone up and down.
<<Awww, you are all so desperate~>> Kokichi tried to distract everyone, teasing them. But at that moment Shuichi couldn't waste time <<Don't lie Kokichi.>>.
He looked at him and sighed <<How boring you are, Saihara-Chan!>> the purple-haired boy rolled his eyes <<Okay okay! He will tell the truth: the culprit is Gonta.>>
At his assertion, total chaos was recreated. Gonta was also stunned at the same statement of Kokichi <<No! Gonta not to have been!>>
Kokichi manipulated Gonta into killing Miu for him, because Miu wanted already kill Kokichi, so he used the poor Gonta for killing. At the end they both agreed that killing would be the best action, and that Gonta's decision was his own.
During the class trial, Gonta felt horrible and cried, having no memories of what happened about killing the poor Miu.
Kokichi got really mad when Gonta was unable to argue back, but Gonta was so much in pain.
After hearing everything that happened, Gonta chose to forgive Kokichi and he begged the others not to blame the purple hair boy, and this thing surprised the others. And even Kokichi! Gonta told him to promise him that everyone will forgive each other and be friends, while he was trying to hold back his tears and trying to don't look scared, even if his death was really close.
Everyone felt bad. Gonta wanted just help Kokichi, he considered him as a friend. But Kokichi considered him as an object, an item, as nothing. Now no one couldn't do nothing, even Shuichi, because they hear Monokuma's voice <<Pupupuh... now let's start again! IIIIIT'S... PUNISHIMENT TIME!>>
It all happened so fast, really fast. Gonta got executed and his body was with no soul as well. Everyone were traumatized, even though they saw a lot of deaths.
The strange thing is... that Kokichi was crying. Everyone noticed it, Shuichi as well.
<<K-Kokichi?>> Kaito tried to speak with him <<Are you crying?>>
Kokichi was shaking, shaking and laughing.
<<What!? Of course not, stupid head! It was all in my plans, it went all as I wanted!>>he literally said that he didn't care about Gonta and that he was just fake crying <<Did you really thought I w->>.

<<Kokichi.>>.
Shuichi was talking. He was looking madly and coldly at him, it was the first time he did to him.
He smiled <<What's wrong S->> he tries to talk, but he got interrupted.
<<You are alone, Kokichi.>> Shuichi repeated his name again, coldly <<And you always will.>>.
And Kokichi felt his world fall apart.