𝗥𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 ||Chapter 14

BOOM!
That's what every student of the Hope Speak Academy heard when the bomba explosed in the library.
Everyone saw the window of the room breaking, saw the whole room explode and saw the fire.

Himiko screamed and started to shake, running out the Academy. In fact, all the students found themselves in the garden.
<<What the heck was that!?>> Kaito yelled, running tonthe other while taking Maki with him. He looked scared, he was worried and he was out of breath, probably he ran really fast. He was panting while putting his hands on his knees.
Kiibo looked at the place on fire, trying to analize it with his sensor <<This place got detroyed thanks to a bomb. Probably a Pipe Bomb. The Pipe Bomb is an improvised explosive device that uses a sealed section of pipe filled with explosive material. The containment provided by the pipe simple low-explosive explosives can be used to produce a relatively huge explosion due to the containment causing an increase in pressure and fragmentation of the pipe itself creates potentially lethal shrapnel.>> he explained.
But fortunately no one was hurt.
<<Then there isn't one just for that room>> he said <<probably there are more.>>
And after that, another bomb explosed. It was in the dining room.
<<Who the heck putted them here!?>> Kaito yelled angryly as Himiko was being comforted by Maki.

Shuichi looked around. Why should someone put bombs there? And why activate them now?
<<We have to excape from here>> Kiibo said.
<<But we have something all around the school! And its unbreakable>> Himiko said, still shaking. But Kiibo had something in his mind, Shuichi could see him opening his arm and activating some buttons.
<<Let's go. I know how to break it>> he said. As they started to walk, another bomb explosed. Everyone covered their ear as they saw the gym explose.
Then Shuichi realized <<Wait! Where are Tsumugi and Kokichi?>> and everyone realized as well.
Himiko started to shake more <<T-They are in the school!?>>.

Without thinking, Shuichi was already running inside the school. He heard the voice of his friends trying to stop him but he was already gone.
When he found himself in, he started to cough because of the fire. But he didn't stop.
Shuichi was a detective, not a fireman. So he had to try to find them before it was all gone.

<<KOKICHI! TSUMUGI!>> he yelled, still coughing. He covered his nose and mouth, trying to breath. Then he heard another bomb explosing, this time in the kitchen. The floor was shaking but he kept running.
Then he saw the purple haired boy running to him. His eyes were really big as he saw the figure of Shuichi, he was hardly trying to breath and had a knife in his hands. Before the blue haired boy could say something, Kokichi held his hand immediately and ran in the opposit direction from Shuichi was going.
<<W-Wait! Kokichi! We have to find Tsumugi!>> he told him, trying to stop him. But he kept run with him.
<<No we won't!>> he said <<If you don't want to die, run!>>
Kokichi ran faster as he could and took Shuichi out of the school. The stopped and started to pant heavily for the run they did.
<<W-What...>> Shuichi tried to say, panting more and putting his hand on his chest trying to catch his breath again <<What w-were you doing in? You could have died!>>
Kokichi coughed a bit <<I was trying to save you, dumbass!>> he looked at him and pointed, with the knife, the others that were far away<<You all!>>
Shuichi looked at hima bit worried, then looked at the knife he was holding. When Kokichi realized, looked at him <<Don't look at me like that. I did not kill anyone.>> he thew away the knife <<Shumai please you now have to believe me.>>
Shuichi looked at him furiously <<How should I trust you? You betrayed Gonta, you made him kill Miu, you made fun of everyone, now you don't want me to find Tsumugi.>> be was getting angry <<What you have in your mind!?>>
But Kokichi looked at him while clenching his teeth <<You are so stubborn Shuichi. Just listen my plan! Please you have to trust me! And you have to understand this!>> he held the blue haired boy from his shirt, while his heart was beating faster <<You have to know what really is going on. The reality! The fact is that...>>

But he got interrupted by the sound of a gun that gets ready.
<<Don't you dare, Ouma.>> Tsumugi was behind them, putting the gun to Shuichi <<You ruined my plan.>>
<<I am a liar after all>> Kokichi tried to tease her but he was too cold <<you can't never know if I change ideas.>> he said as the blue haired boy was suprised and astonished by the girl's behavior.
<<Too bad for you.>> she putted her finger on the trigger while looking at Shuichi <<Bye bye Shuichi, may God be with you.>>
And she shoot.
But she got the wrong person.