𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸|| Chapter 1

<<Ding Dooong!>>
An annoying quintet of voices resounded in the rooms of all the teenagers, who in the meantime woke up for that annoyance <<It's 8 o'clock! It's time to get up!>> Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, was in his room lying on his stomach on his bed, with a pillow over his head.
When he heard those annoying voices, which he had recently known, but which he thought were already a little irritable, he opened his eyes and tried to concentrate on the situation, trying to understand where he was and those voices where they came from starting from. He only remembered later that he was in his room. Not the one at home, that room they had entrusted to him.
Where he and 15 other students had locked themselves up in a school, run by a black and white bear called Monokuma, where they had to kill each other. Something crazy, crazy, desperate, where on your shoulders you could carry the weight of the death of so many people, where then their soul would follow you for a lifetime making you feel guilty and disgusting in person. And those five whiny, whiny, hateful and unbearable voices, all adjectives Kokichi had given him the first time he saw them, were teddy bears of various colors calling themselves "sons" of Monokuma. They weren't in his room. They were projected onto TV-like screens that overlooked their beds.
One thing that happens every day logically right? <<Go to the hell ...>> the purple-haired boy whispered angrily as he yawned deeply still half asleep, moving a few strands of hair in front of his face. The boy dressed quickly, with the few clothes he had: a white suit with multiple straps wrapped around his arms and two straps hanging loose around his legs. His shirt is torn at the hem and the collar part is completely gone, and much of the uniform is fastened with metal clasps. It has multicolored buttons that go down the center of the shirt, with some usually hidden under the scarf, and has military badges to its right. Her scarf has black and white spaces that alternate exactly like a checkerboard. She also wears two-tone black and purple ballet flats. Now he had only those clothes in the closet, ten identical copies, created by Monokuma. Or at least from him or her hiding behind a teddy creepy bear.

The boy left his room, locking it, and walked towards the 'school' canteen. Kokichi is a shifty and manipulative person, who tells lies without any shame and says whatever comes into his head both good and bad. It is a mischievous person who enjoys playing rather petty jokes. Knowing him, his classmates also understood that he is an arrogant person, looking down on every person who comes in front of him as if he was superior to anyone else on the face of the Earth. Oh yes, he thought so. Or maybe it was a lie? We can't know because he too, even if he doesn't seem like it, is a mysterious person. Nothing is known about his parents, his past, his friends and his true personality. Obviously his personality was not, everyone believed it. That was the purpose. Show yourself like this to be hated by anyone and take the position of antagonist, but why? We do not know. And maybe... we'll never know.

Kokichi was now sitting at the table with his other companions, making fun of them and then laughing. In reality he did not seem like it, he seemed instead a laugh between evil and a boastful laugh, his 'Nishishi'. He had learned that if he made a few jokes, the kids had different ways of reacting. And he looked at them as if they were divided into three groups.
•A group: they would have ignored it;
•A group: they would say to him 'f*ck off' ;
•Another group: it would kill him.
The last group consisted of only one person. But Kokichi didn't care that much, as he was superior to all of them, and he didn't care about anything or anyone.

At that moment he was at the table while making fun of Gonta Gokuhara, a very big boy physically and tall, but who was actually loving and naive. And Kokichi The Genius (ironically) had told him another of his stories, saying that he was the strongest person in the world and that he had an army of at least a million people who were under his command.
The poor Gonta, naive as he was, looked at him with devotion and respect, truly believing everything he said. <<Nishishi~ unpredictable isn't it?>> the smallest looked on, under everyone's eyes <<After all, I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader!>>.
Gonta put his hands on his cheeks with eyes wide open, like a small child <<Gonta respects Kokichi!>> Gonta spoke again with admiration, and the little guy closed his eyes with a superior air.

Suddenly the door to the hall swung open and a figure appeared, a slender, fair-skinned figure. He had short dark blue hair with a black hat on his head, his eyes were light gray, with full natural female lashes. It wore a suit with a black uniform with thin blue stripes. He had his school emblem found on the breast pocket of his uniform, the pocket accented with a dull golden color to stand out from his generally dark and monotonous uniform. His shoes are dark blue loafers that are both stylish and easy to wear, making it easy to investigate.

That person was Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective. He woken up and came there to have breakfast, joining together with everyone else. He seems to have a rather serious and polite personality. However, he has a weak personality and is abnormally shy when it comes to speaking. He often has negative comments, often blushes and suffers from cold sweat. With his uncertain behavior, he has a tendency to assume that other people can do things better than him, and at first glance he presents himself as rather unreliable.

That day, Shuichi looked even more uncertain, his eyes continued to turn down to look at his shoes, and his hands were joined. And one strange thing everyone had noticed: he didn't have his hat on. His hair was even shinier, and without that strange hat he wore for unknown reasons, he had a long ahogae that no one had ever seen. He looked rather uncomfortable that day and a very sad face, almost like he was about to burst into tears. The day before, unfortunately, there was a trial: they had found Rantaro Amami dead and the culprit was Kaede Akamatsu.

Rantaro Amami was a mysterious person at first glance. Later it could be seen that he was a carefree and relaxed person, and was one of the more ordinary students despite his mysteriousness. While Rantaro doesn't remembered his talent, he doesn't seem worried, instead, he simply said he can't wait to find out what it is.

Kaede, on the other hand, was an optimistic hard worker. As a type of leader with a strong character, she had a strong will and did not hesitate to act, her notable character trait was for her strong sense of self-confidence and in others. She was The Ultimate Pianist. His main motivation for playing the piano was to see others smile and cooperate together, and he urged them to stick together without killing each other. But Rantaro was the first to be killed by the girl with a heavy iron ball. And the girl was executed with a horrible execution. And Shuichi, because he was so affectionate to her, even though they had known each other very little, had been hurt because he had lost a person he cared a lot.

<<G-Good morning Shuichi!>> Kaito gave him a friendly smile and welcomed him into the room, while the others tried to keep him at ease by talking to him. Not knowing him very well, they didn't know what would calm him so they tried each one in their own way.
<<Oooh! You finally took off that emo hat!>> suddenly Kokichi spoke, and everyone turned to look at him including the boy with the long ahogae <<It is just because Kaede told you? Oh well, you're fine, she was right about this nishishi~>> he said with his weird laugh and, with his usual amused smile, he looked at him.

Everyone angrily waded through the gravity-defying purple-haired boy.
Hell why did he mention Kaede now? Everyone wondered at that moment, thinking Ouma as heartless (how he really looked and how everyone was convinced he was).
But Shuichi, he didn't think much about it. It was the first time he looked good at the lowest. Nobody knew what Shuichi was thinking, even himself knew. But he had been staring at Kokichi for a couple of seconds, intensely, without blinking as if he were concentrated. Then he quickly looked away and lowered his head and looked at the floor, sitting next to Kaito, while the purple-haired didn't look away for a second, and didn't do it all morning.

Ouma stared at him to study that depressed or emo detective, had named him that way. Even though she knew little about him, as they had been locked up but very little time, he wanted to continue to understand more about him and his hidden abilities.
There was no why, he just wanted to find out more about him.
And get to know him more, in depth.