castle on the hill (part 1) - deh

(a/n: this is gonna be divided in parts cuz this might take long lol)
TW: characters getting injured
♥︎♥︎♥︎
(the whole squad plus miguel)
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"when i was 6 years old i broke my leg."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
(quick a/n: yes evan breaks his leg but not his arm)
"come on evan!" 6 year old connor yelled from the branch that's close to the top!"

"i'm coming!" evan yells back.

as evan reaches the branch next to connor, connor helps evan up to the top of the tree. evan was so high up, it's like he was the king of the world, with the sun shining in his face.

"I MADE IT!" evan yelled from above. connor sat on the branch below, smiling up at evan.

suddenly, evan felt the branch losing his weight. it immediately broke off and evan lost his grip. as he fell, he crashed into many other branches, but luckily none of them hit his eyes. he fall on his left leg, with scratches and cuts on his face and arms and clothes.

evan bursted into tears, his forehead leaning against his right knee. "WAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

evan suddenly heard the branches moving above him. he looks up. connor is climbing down. he's coming to get him. and everything is okay.

connor scoops evan up and carries him back to his house. as they get inside, connor's parents and evan's mother are sitting on the couch, shocked to see evan.

"oh, my baby!" heidi exclaimed as she takes evan from connor, cradling him in his arms.

"mommy, my leg hurts!" evan cried.

"we'll get you to the hospital honey!" cynthia tells him, taking out her phone to dial 911.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"i was running from my brother and his friends."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
5 year old zoe was in her room, playing with her toy guitar, when her brother knocked on her door.

"hey zoe!" connor said. "me and my friends are going on an adventure, wanna come?"

"yes!" zoe said excitedly.

connor and zoe both head downstairs, where the others are waiting. there was a girl with a pigtail braids and pink glasses, a boy with big blue glasses, a boy with a blue striped shirt, and a boy with a black flannel.

"zoe, this is alana, jared, evan, and miguel." connor said, introducing her to the club. shyly waves back at them.

secretly, evan's cheeks were turning a light pink as he smiled. "she looks so sweet," evan thought to himself, his heart beating a bit faster.

the six of them all head to the park near the neighborhood. evan and jared head to the tree that looks easiest to climb, connor and miguel went to the play structure to be kings of the world, and zoe ran over to the swings, not knowing alana following behind her.

as zoe gets onto the swing, alana walks behind her. "do you want me to push you?" she asks zoe.

"no thank you." zoe said, but alana chose not to listen.

"no, you're too small to swing by yourself, let me help you!" alana grabbed the chains of the swing, but zoe started shaking hard.