blood - deh

(a/n: yeah um i'm basically writing one shots based off of real life experiences no haha. also i don't really do x reader stuff but i wanted to give it a shot because why not?)

TW: mature!
✰✰✰
y/n's pov

i sighed as i saw the blood on my underwear while using the bathroom this morning. no wonder why my stomach was hurting last night, and i thought i was sick.

i grab a new pair of panties and attached a pad onto it. but the pad that i'm using is the one with no straps on it, mainly because it's the thickest one we have out of all the boxes of pads.

my outfit today is a pair of baggy jeans, a white pullover, and a twenty one pilots shirt on top of it.

✰✰✰
my friends and i usually hang out at the really big tree right next to the grassy field during lunch.

"let's prank call people!" jared called, standing up.

he types in an area code and then typed some random numbers to see if it'll answer. connor, miguel, alana, and i all get up to hear the phone.

"i'm sorry, but the person you were ca-" the voice cuts off as jared hung up the call.

"NOOOOO!" we all yell.

"where's zoe? she's missing out on this!" miguel says.

"zoe is getting water." evan says. he's still sitting down because he's eating his sandwich.

jared types in another pair of numbers with the same area code. this time, someone actually does answer. "hello?"

"OH MY GOD! HI!" miguel screeches into the speaker.

jared hangs up again. "NO!" connor yells. "you messed it up! we could've just screamed penis!"

jared puts in another number. "hello?"

jared starts making moaning sounds and says, "hey babe! OH! shall we make our?"

"i think you have the wrong number." the person says and hangs up.

we all died laughing. "OH MY GOD!" connor says. "my stomach hurts!"

i see zoe walking back with a new bottle of water. "zo! you're missing out on this!" i laughed. zoe sits down and leans against the tree, evan laying his head in her lap.

jared puts in a new number. "um, hi?"

we each pass around the phone and say, "penis."

"oh okay."

"IT WAS A POOR WOMAN!" alana says.

"oh my god, what is that?" connor asks, stepping back. we all look down and see a pad on the ground, the blood part facing down. that's when i remembered what type of pad i put on this morning. i panic and try to feel if there's a pad in my pants.

"are you good?" zoe asks me.

"don't worry about it!" i say.

the four are still examining the pad. "who's is that?" miguel asks.

"why would you wanna know who that belongs to?" jared laughs. "it's not like that person needs it back!"

i tug on alana's sleeve and drag her with me to the office.

"bye alana!" jared calls over without me even looking back. "i hope you remember me!"

when we get inside, i walk straight through the halls and to the office. "i got some extra pads if you want one?" she offers.

we stand at the front desk as tears well up my eyes. i realize that veronica and jd are right next to me.

"oh my god, are you okay?" veronica asks, reaching out for a hug. but i immediately pull away.

"are you okay?" jd asks.

"are you okay sweetie?" the lady behind the desk asks.

"can i sit in there?" i point to the nurses room behind her. she nods and lets me and alana in.

"can you go get my backpack please?" i ask.

"yeah, sure." she hurries out of the office and i flop myself onto the bed.

✰✰✰
after school, i wait in the library for my chemistry tutor to get here.

honestly, thinking about this whole incident, it's starting to become so funny to me for some reason. probably because jared never fails to make me laugh.

musical one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें