castle on the hill (part 2) - deh

(a/n: hey guys! summer just started for me! and a few days ago, OMG I HAD THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! my friends and i did an escape room and went to dave and busters and had dinner at yard house and it was AMAZING! so i might write a one shot about that for SURE! anyways, enjoy this next part of castle on the hill!
-keila)
TW: characters doing drugs and getting drunk! and more violence and cursing!
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"15 years old and smoking hand-rolled cigarettes."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
(quick a/n: i know NOTHING about vaping or smoking so sorry if this turns out bad!)
cynthia and larry were both at work, and zoe was hanging out at her best friend bee's house. so connor decided to go out and take a walk to the park.

once he got there, he sat on top of the table him and his friends always sat at whenever they were at the park.

he pulled out his box of cigarettes, took one out, and lit it up with a lighter. he inhaled and then exhaled the smoke. he repeated the same process after laying down on the table. he looked up at the sky, turning dark. the sun setting in front of him.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"running from law through the backfields."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
(another TW: homophobia! i promise i'm not homophobic because i'm lesbian but keep in mind this story is fake!)
connor and miguel were walking through the city, hand in hand. when suddenly a random stranger broke them apart.

"NO GAYS ARE ALLOWED HERE!" the guy yelled. he was wearing cowboy boots, baggy jeans, a cowboy belt, and a white tank top. he also had tattoos on his arms and chest.

"shut the fuck up asshole!" connor yelled, shoving him.

the man punched connor in the face, making his nose bleed. the two eventually starting shoving and punching and wrestling each other, one on top of the other, which made the people around them gather around them and take their phones out to watch and film the fight.

miguel also watched, as his heart sank. he then heard a bunch of sirens coming closer. miguel quickly grabbed connor's arm and said, "connor! we have to go!"

connor looked up and saw the people making a path for the police officers. "SHIT!" he yelled, getting up. the two started pushing people away so they can run.

as they got out of the crowd, they ran behind the buildings. they ran and ran until they reach to what looked like a college. they leaned against a fence, catching their breaths, and then leaning into the ground.

"oh my god." miguel cried. "i- i thought this place was LGTBQ+ friendly. a-all the pride flags, a-and the pride parades, and. rainbows. ugh. i never thought this trip in tennesee would go this far. i wanna go home!" tears feeling on miguel's cheeks.

"it's ok." connor whispered, grabbing miguel's hand. "we're gonna go home. let's go back to the hotel and pack our things. the food here is trash anyway."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"and getting drunk with my friends."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
it was a friday night, evan, zoe, alana, jared, connor, and miguel all attended ram sweeney's homecoming party. jared and connor decided to join the heathers in a game of flip cup, while miguel, alana, and zoe sing at the karaoke, and evan just stands by the food.

he munches on a apple as he leans against the pantry, when he heard jared calling his name. evan walks out of the kitchen to see jared, walking weirdly than he usually did. "woah woah hey, you good?" evan asks, catching jared.

jared looks up. "your face is so beautiful." jared leans in to kiss evan, but evan leans back away.

"woah there buddy! here, want the rest of my apple?" evan asks, handing jared the red apple. jared grabs the apple and looks at it, and immediately started giggling. "jared?"

the giggles turn into laughs, that got harder and harder. until he felt something in his throat. "jared, are you o-" evan was cut off as jared vomits on evan's blue polo shirt. "AH!" he yells, everyone staring at them. "bro, what the fuck?"

"SORRY! SORRY! oh my god!" jared freaks out, shaking his head and dropping the apple. "here! just use this!" jared takes off his button up over shirt and hands it to evan.

"it's fine." evan says, walking away with the shirt.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"had my first kiss on friday night, i don't reckon that i did it right."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
evan walks out to the backyard. uptown girl by billy joel was blasted, clothes were lying on the ground, and people in their underwear were swimming in the pool.

evan sits down at a table, but suddenly hears a voice saying his name. it was zoe. "hey!" she says. "woah, what happened to you?"

"jared got drunk and threw up on me." evan says, taking off his shirt and throwing it on the ground.

"oh. getting drunk already." zoe sighed, secretly grabbing evan's hand.

"alright people, LISTEN UP!" kurt yelled, standing on top of the roof. "what is westberg gonna do to the razorbacks on sunday's game?"

"make em go WHEE WHEE WHEE WHEE!" ram starting jumping on the ground and the other people starting joining him.

"hey uh zoe. i have never went to a football game before, and maybe the homecoming game could be my first one so... do you wanna... you know..."

he was cut off as zoe smashed her lips on evan's. the two started making out. they took off their clothes but left their underwear on, and jumped into the pool.

evan and zoe put their heads up out of the pool, their arms wrapped around each other. they kissed again.

evan grabbed the back of zoe's bra and was about to unclip it, when zoe pulled away from the kiss and stopped him. "evan, please don't!" she said.

"oh. sorry." evan said, putting his hands back on zoe's back.

"this is weird. i'm getting out." zoe freed herself from evan's arms, climbed out of the pool and grabbed her clothes, putting them back on.

evan also got out, putting on his khakis and the shirt jared let him borrow.

evan was too scared to ask zoe for a ride home, so he got out of the backyard and walked his way back home.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"i was younger then, take me back to when we found weekend jobs when we got paid."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
junior year
the group sat at their usual table at lunch together.

"so," connor started. "are y'all gonna get any jobs this year or so?"

"i already started working at pottery barn over the summer." evan said.

"cool! i'm a barista at starbucks!" alana said.

"i just got hired as a waiter for joe's diner!" miguel said excitedly.

"i'm working at barnes and noble!" zoe said.

"that's all nice. i might work at target. what about you connor?" jared asks connor.

"oh." connor lifts his head up from the table. "i'm still thinking about it."

i'm not gonna write the rest of the verse lol. anyways a part 3 will come up soon!