vi

"Hello, Sam Winchester?" Andrea was embarrassed to admit that her voice wavered, but she wasn't even sure if she had the right number anymore

"Hello, Sam Winchester?" Andrea was embarrassed to admit that her voice wavered, but she wasn't even sure if she had the right number anymore. "Um, It's Andrea Delton. I'm not sure if you remember me." She moved her foot along the floor making the carpet get fluffed up.

Andrea's brows furrowed as she heard someone else in the background talking before she heard shuffling, then the man started talking again. "Of course I remember you, Andy, how've you been?" Andrea smiled before turning serious again. "That's actually why I'm calling, I remember that night and I know you and your brother deal with unusual things, so I was hoping you can help."

The man on the other line paused for a minute before speaking again. "Okay, My brother and I are currently in South Dakota, but if you think it can't wait I can give you the address." Andrea nodded until she remembered that he couldn't see her. "That would work, thank you, Sammy." The old nickname slipped out by accident but she was happy to hear the man on the line laugh loudly. "I missed that, I'll send you the address. It's a friend's house, she's really nice."

Andrea looked down and smiled. "Thank you, seriously. I didn't know what I would if you didn't pick up." Andrea heard Sam sigh on the other side. "It's bad, isn't it? I can tell, well whatever it is maybe I can help. I have to go but I'll see you soon Andy, I promise."  Andrea said her goodbyes and hung up, a few seconds later her phone dinged with a pin drop from an unknown number.

She made a contact with the number and called it Sammy, she tapped the pin drop that he sent and saw that it would be about a day of driving if she didn't do any stops, Andrea knows that would be the best idea. Especially since she would be going on this trip alone, she knew her sister would abject but Andrea knew this was a good choice.

Enola already doesn't believe her, bringing her to a place full of people who hunt the unnatural wouldn't work out. Andrea sighed as she slipped off her shoes and stood up, she walked towards her closet and stretched her arms until her hands found her suitcase.

It wasn't big by no means but it would be good enough for how long Andrea was planning on staying, if she needed more she could always buy more in South Dakota but she didn't figure she would stay long.

Andrea walked out of her room and went into her bathroom, she managed to avoid looking at the bloodstain that was still on the carpet in the entryway. She opened her medicine cabinet and grabbed her toothbrush and some pads, as well as tampons, along with a small amount of makeup. Andrea closed her eyes and shook her head when she heard the door open and slam shut. "Andrea! You here?" Enola yelled as she made her way through the house.

"In my room!" Andrea yelled as she walked towards her room and dropped her toothbrush, pads, tampons, and makeup on the bed, she walked towards her dresser and grabbed some socks and underwear. "What's going on?" Enola asks standing near the dresser letting her arm prop up on top of it.

"Uh, I'm going to visit a friend." Andrea lies easily, it wasn't an outright lie but she didn't want to tell Inez everything. Enola's brows furrowed as she watched Andrea grabbed some shirts and pants. "Where are you going? I know you said your visiting a friend but should you really be leaving at a time like this? You're best friend just died."

Andrea sighed, she glanced at Inez before folding the shirts neatly and tucking them into the suitcase. "I'm going to South Dakota, I need this Enola. I need to leave for a while." It wasn't a complete lie, she did need to leave. Every time she went to the apartment she couldn't get the image out of her and she couldn't stay with Enola because Enola just looked at her with pity, something she didn't want.

"What?! South Dakota? You can't go there, I'm going with you." Andrea closed her eyes and shook her head, she knew that this would happen. She knew that Enola would offer to go with her but she was going to go alone, even if she had to leave during the night to do it. "No, you're not. I'm going alone, I'm 20 years old Enola. I need time, away from everything. Away from the memories, and away from you."

It stung Andrea to say it, and she knew by the look on Enola's face it stung her too but the 27-year old just smiled at Andrea, but it didn't reach her eyes. "You're right, your 20 now. You need to do what you feel like. Now that you have your car I'm going to drive my car back and I'll guess I'll see you when you come back." Enola nodded, she grabbed the keys that Andrea had placed on her dresser when she walked into the apartment. Andrea looked down before looking back up and turning her head towards where Enola was just standing but she was faced with being alone again.

Andrea huffed, she had to block it out though it might seem a little mean to some people she and Enola get into fights all the time. They both just need time to cool and then things will be fine, at least that's what Andrea convinced herself of.

For now, she needed to pack, Andrea looked over what she already had before half-heartedly stuffed some flip-flops into the suitcase. She was planning on wearing tennis shoes but you never know what the weather will be like. Andrea reached towards her nightstand and grabbed her phone cord before grabbing a hair tie that was there, she grabbed her hair and pulled it not a messy ponytail, it would work for now.

Throwing the cord into her suitcase she walked towards her chest and started rifling through her pile of gloves, she smiled as she grabbed the two gloves that she wanted to wear. She stuffed one pair into her back pocket, she walked towards her suitcase and placed the other set of gloves on top before shutting and zipping her suitcase.

This time tomorrow she would be arriving in South Dakota, and maybe she would get some answers.