xi

It was the next day, for a moment when Andrea looked around she forgot where she was but once her mind realized where she was she calmed down

It was the next day, for a moment when Andrea looked around she forgot where she was but once her mind realized where she was she calmed down. Rubbing a hand over her face she took her gloves off before grabbing her phone, her eyebrows shot when she saw she had an unread text from Enola. She was full of hope when she opened it, she tried to blink her eyes to make the tears go away when she read the two words Enola sent her I'm sorry it read. Andrea pursed her lips as she rolled over on her side and texted Enola that it was alright, Andrea knew it wasn't alright but she just wanted her sister back and she would forgive Enola quickly if she got that.

Andrea looked at the time before deciding to get up, she placed her phone back on the nightstand to get up when she realized that someone had washed the bloody gloves from the day before, she picked them up in a state of shock that's when she noticed a note under it.

'I found these on your bed while I was setting up your room, hope you don't mind that I washed them for you. - Jody' Andrea smiled softly before putting the note back onto the nightstand, she sat up and pulled the newly clean gloves on her hands. She flexed them feeling the glove settle onto her hands. Andrea stood up and placed her phone in her pocket before putting on a smile and walking out of the guest room.

She was surprised to see Claire in the dining room typing on a laptop. "Hi, where is everyone?" Andrea says moving towards the window to see if the impala was still there but not seeing it in the driveway. "Jesus, do you always like to sneak up on people? I'm the only one here, hope that's alright. Jody made breakfast if you want some?" Andrea nods so Claire gets up and makes her a quick plate of eggs and sausage. "Where is Sam?" Andrea asks taking the plate from Claire's reach. "Oh, they left early this morning. Sam told me to tell you to text him when you woke up, Alex is working. Patience who Sam forgot to tell you lived here isn't here right now, she's visiting friends." Claire says going back to typing on her computer.

Andrea nods slowly, taking in the massive amount of information that Claire just gave her before taking a bite of her eggs. "Can I ask what you're doing?" Andrea wasn't sure if she was supposed to tell Claire that Sam said Claire would help her or not. "Oh, this is actually for your case. I'm seeing if anyone around your area has been murdered like your friend Inez or if this was an isolated incident." Andrea makes an o shape with her mouth. "Do you need my address?"

Claire shakes her head before writing something on her notepad that she has next to it. "No, Sam told me the general area and he also told me that they caught the guy and are claiming it was a knife attack so I just typed in stabbing in North California near Stanford." Andrea looks down at her food before moving her eggs around. "Did he tell you everything?" Andrea asks knawing on her lip nervously, she couldn't believe that Sam told her everything but he could've if he thought it was relevant to the case. "Uh Yea, everything he told me was relevant to the case," Claire said holding out her hand for Andrea's plate, she gave it to her quickly before pulling out her phone and opening the messaging app to stare at Sam's contact.

Feeling like there was something Andrea was missing she just decided to come out and ask Claire. "Did he tell you why I wear gloves?" Andrea blurted out making Claire look up from her laptop quickly to stare at Andrea confused, Claire slowly shook her head. "No? Should he? Is that pertinent to the case?" Andrea let out a sigh of relief, Sam had kept her secret without Andrea needing to tell Sam it was a secret. "No, no, it's just a skin condition I've had since I was born." Andrea lies easily, she brings her feet up towards her chest letting her heels rest on the chair. She was about to put them down because she was worried she should ask first but when she saw Claire the girl had a small smile on her face before adverting her attention back towards the computer.

"So did you find anything?" Andrea asks, her voice cutting into the silence. "Any other cases?" Claire asks wanting specification, Andrea nods gulping hugging her knees tighter towards her chest. "Yea, one other 'stabbing' it was leaked to the press for that one that they had two pinprick holes on their neck. Is that what you saw on Inez?" Claire turns her computer around to show a picture of two-pin pricked-sized holes in someone's neck.

Andrea's breath hicks and nods. "Is that the other victim?" Andrea asks, gulping. She was almost afraid of the answer. Claire's eyes widened. "No, no, this was a picture of one of Dean and Sam's previous cases dealing with vamps." Andrea sighed in relief and let her feet go back down on the floor. "So, what is the next step? Do you have all the information or do you need more?" Andrea didn't know what happens next, she's never been in the position before.

"Next is I go to California with you, chances are they might have a nest nearby which is bad news so if it's alright with you we should probably get on the road soon after we pack," Claire states not waiting for an answer before walking towards her room. "Wait! What's a nest?" Andrea's eyes widened standing up and walking towards where Claire was seen walking, she didn't know what a nest was but it didn't sound good.