xx

As Andrea could see the building she became more nervous, Sam was behind them in his vehicle following them which meant right after they defeat this vamp Andrea and Claire could get on the road and back to South Dakota as soon as possible

As Andrea could see the building she became more nervous, Sam was behind them in his vehicle following them which meant right after they defeat this vamp Andrea and Claire could get on the road and back to South Dakota as soon as possible. "So when we get there I want you to stay in the car alright? Not only am I not sure he's here but I also don't want you to get hurt." Andrea can see Claire's eyes twitch at the thought of Andrea being hurt, Andrea scoffs loudly. "I'm not staying in the car, I want to see the person who killed my best friend."

Claire's hands tightened around the steering wheel as she shook her head quickly. "I forbid it." Andrea scoffs and looks at Claire hurt. "You forbid it? I'm a person you can't forbid me to do anything Claire." Claire presses her lips together before turning into the parking lot of the building. "Please Andrea, I want you to be safe and I don't want you to get hurt." While she was talking Claire and turned towards Andrea and she grabbed her hands rubbing them softly.

Andrea nodded her agreement even though she knew she wasn't planning on holding on to that agreement. "Are you sure it's one vamp?" Andrea asks, her voice was wavering but she didn't bother to care. Claire sighs and pops up the glove box to grab a hair tie but she left the box open, Andrea couldn't help but stare at the handgun that was in the box. "I couldn't find anything that said there was more than Inez's attack but honestly it's always possible but Sam and I are going in there with the expectation that it's just the one." Claire nods as she finishes pulling her hair up, she grabs one of the handguns and points it to the ground as she checks how much ammo is in it. Claire looks at Andrea when she feels her stares. "Have you ever shot a gun?" Andrea bites her lip and shakes her head. "They kinda scare me."

Claire smirks and leans over kissing Andrea on the lips. "I'll teach you one day, I have another gun in the glove box and two in the center console." When Andrea looks at Claire confused she adds onto it. "Just in case." Claire clicks her seatbelt and opens the door. She blows Andrea a kiss before she walks behind the car to meet Sam and talk to him before they start walking towards the building.

Andrea sighs and grabs her phone out of her pocket, she tries to busy herself because she doesn't think she could go in but dread feels her stomach. She taps her foot on the floorboard and gets lost in the sound until she can't take it anymore. She groans and pops the console open grabbing the other gun before unlocking her seatbelt and getting out of the car. She had grabbed the keys before she locks Claire's car before she walks towards the building.

She should probably check the gun to see if it has any bullets but she doesn't know how to do that so she'll just have to hope to not use it. Andrea winces when the door creaks as she opens it, the place is so quiet you can hear a pin drop.

Andrea gulps as she looks around trying to figure out which way Claire and Sam would've gone, she grabs her phone out of her pocket and turns on the flashlight so she can see better as she starts to walk away quietly. She turns around and starts to walk backward until her back hits something, she freezes and slowly turns around. "Oh my god, Andrea. What are you doing here?" Sam says clutching pulling the gun down towards the ground. "I just couldn't let you do it alone, I wanted to help." Andrea sighs as she runs her hands through her hair, she feels like this was a bad idea. "Well, Claire is on the other side. We haven't-" Sam cut's himself off when Andrea screams.

She screams because she hears a growl next to her ear and her head is being tilted to the side. Andrea looks at Sam with fear in her eyes, this is it. She's going to die. "Drop!" Sam yells quickly so Andrea uses all her force to drop to the ground, it was a good thing she did because as soon as she was almost to the ground she heard a woosh and she felt blood cover her face.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Claire says dropping the machete to the ground and cradles Andrea's face in her hands. "I don't know," Andrea says shaking, she could feel the vampire's blood or whatever it was, on her face. "Come on, we should leave," Sam says sighing as he guides the two girls back to the entrance. "You didn't see any other ones did you?" Sam asks Claire once they're outside.

Claire shakes her head as she grabs a towel from the backseat. "No, it looked empty. I don't even know where he came from." Claire mutters the last part as she eases the gun away from Andrea's hand. "But that was the guy who killed Inez right?" Andrea asks grabbing the towel from Claire and starts to rub her face. Claire gulps before nodding. "It was, it seems that he was a lone vampire." Andrea lets out a sigh of relief, it was over. They finally caught the real person that killed her best friend and Andrea could sleep easily now.

"What's going to happen to the person who is in jail?" Suddenly Claire's face brightens. "I forgot to tell you, Jody has the case and she's going to release the guy on bounds that the guy did it was found." Claire points at the building as she walks towards the driver's side of her car and gets it.

Andrea lets out a happy sigh as she turns around to face Sam who had a proud smile on his. "I'm very proud of you, and I hope that we get to see each other more often," Sam says as he hugs Andrea tightly. "I know we will, I'll bring my best girl too," Andrea says when they separate looking at Claire who was inside the card messing with the radio. "Let me know when you arrived at your stop alright?" Sam makes Andrea promise, once she does he walks towards his car, and with one last wave by he gets in.

Andrea laughs as she opens her door and gets in the car. "So, are you gonna tell me about Castiel and why Sam said I needed to ask you?" Andrea asks Claire as she starts to buckle in, Claire laughs loudly and shakes her head quickly. "Well do you know Castiel, the angel?"

 "Well do you know Castiel, the angel?"

NOTES:

I CANNOT BELIEVE SAFE HAVEN IS OVER OMG!
If you are wondering during the last scene I imagine them driving into a sunset so :)
BUT I hope everyone liked the ending, it was very happy which I'm proud of.
Remember, stay safe and don't talk to strangers!!
Thank you for reading and enjoying Safe Haven, I enjoyed telling Andrea and Claire's story.