x

Andrea looked away and took a deep breath, she gulped as she gently put her water on the table beside her

Andrea looked away and took a deep breath, she gulped as she gently put her water on the table beside her. Her hands were shaking so bad that she feared she would drop it. "Hey, it's gonna be alright. I know it's hard but you can do it, I'm here for you." Sam says after a moment of silence, Andrea nodded and sniffed rubbing her gloved hand over her nose. Andrea nodded and started to play with her fingers trying to find the courage to start.

"It started as a normal day, I went to school everything was fine I stayed away from people. Got weird looks because I was wearing gloves inside like I always do." Andrea sighed and lifted her leg propping it under her. "I went to see Enola, my sister, I don't know if you remember her or not." Sam nodded so Andrea continued. "I got home late, I can't help but think if I had gotten home earlier that this wouldn't happen." Andrea put a hand over her mouth to try and stop herself from crying. Beside her, Sam sighed and rubbed her on the shoulder comfortingly. "It's okay Andy, let it out." Andrea grabbed onto the hand that Sam offered and squeezed it tightly before gulping and letting herself swallow the emotions down so she can finish explaining. "When I got home I noticed the door was open and I felt unsafe so I called 9-1-1 just in case something happened like we got robbed or something. I almost wish It was a break-in because then I wouldn't have to see someone bent over my best friend's body with blood around his mouth." Andrea says bitterly, she shakes her head before sticking her head in between her head, she felt Sam's hand on her back rubbing it comfortingly.

"What happened? You said you found her with someone bent over her body with blood around his mouth?" Andrea nodded quickly and brushed her hair out of her eyes before leaning back against the swing. "Yea, I spooked him when I went in because he looked surprised before barring his shark-like teeth at me." Andrea heard Sam suck in a breath sharply. "And that's why you came to me? Because you what you saw killed your friend was supernatural and you knew I dealt with the supernatural?" Andrea nodded quickly at Sam.

"That and when I questioned the police about if they're going to do anything they said they wouldn't because they already found the culprit which wasn't possible because they said he used a knife and was black but the guy who killed Inez was white and he used his teeth. So now someone is in jail for a crime they didn't commit." Sam shushes her when he notices she's about to start crying. "I can ask Dean if we could set time aside to check it out." Andrea sniffs and nods, Sam smiles gently at her before getting up and walking back instead of leaving the sliding door open.

Andrea sighed sadly and grabbed her water bottle before taking a sip of it, she started to rub her hands over her arms trying to cool herself from the autumn chill, she was too absorbed into her mind that she didn't notice when the swing stopped and the spot beside her dipped because someone took a seat next to her. "Here, you look cold," Claire said making Andrea jump. Andrea nodded gratefully and grabbed the blanket that Claire offered her. "Thanks, didn't notice how late it got until Sam left." Claire nodded looking down kicking her feet to make the swing start swinging again.

"So, how do you know Sam?" Claire asks after a few comfortable moments of silence. "Um, his old girlfriend Jessica babysat me when I was little." Andrea didn't know if she could trust Claire yet and she wasn't ready to relieve the full story again so soon, luckily Claire seemed to take that as an answer. "Well, I'm sure Sam and Dean will try to help you any way they can." Claire smiled before standing up and walking back inside to where the rest of the group was, Andrea sighed she was tempted to grab her phone and text Enola but she had a feeling she wouldn't get an answer so she decided to let it go.

She looked up when she heard footsteps coming towards the door when she saw the look on Sam's face she knew it wasn't good news. Andrea scoffed and shook her head quickly tightening the blanket around her. "I'm sorry, Dean already has another hunt lined up for us but we passed the case off to Claire who is a hunter like us." Andrea tries to be upset at Sam but she understands that he can't drop everything just for Andrea. "I get it, do you know what it is at least?" Andrea scooted over so she was now in the spot that Claire was sitting at.

"Yea, it sounds like a vampire but without seeing everything we aren't sure. Are you alright with Claire taking over the case? She would go to Los Angeles with you if that would be alright, she would use connections to get a look at the body." Andrea interacted when Sam called her best friend the body, she couldn't let her best friend be named the body. "Her name is Inez." Sam nodded sadly. "I apologize, Jody is going to try to see if she can get the guy that was framed for her murder out but depending on the evidence she doesn't know if it's possible as she has no jurisdiction in California so it makes no sense for someone in South Dakota to be looking into a murder from a girl in California but we're going to try our best." Andrea's eyes flickered with hope when he said the word we implied that he would help.

"Does that mean you're going to help?" Andrea asks turning towards Sam wide-eyed. Sam sighed and chuckled before nodding. "When I can, and of course if we finish the hunt early Dean and I will help Claire on the case." Andrea couldn't help herself, she jumped up leaving the blanket abandoned on the swing, and hugs Sam tightly. "Thank you so much, Sam, I really appreciate it."