one

Elain

"It's crazy isn't it?" Roux stated astonished. "I mean it's our last fucking year." I couldn't help but laugh at her excitement.

"Yeah so no more studying." Matthew chimed in from beside me.

We are on the hogwarts express talking about our summer holidays and what the next year might bring for us.

"I've got a lot of plans for this year," Roux spoke. "I mean if you know what I mean." She continued and winked in my direction.

"Ohh. My. God." Matthew pushed my legs down, that were laying on his lap. "Are you fucking serious? You're a disgusting little bitch."

Roux looked at me with a dirty smirk across her face.

I knew exactly what she meant. She always teased Matt because she thinks his father is a 'hot dilf'. His parents are divorced. His mother left Mr. Pucey for a much younger man. Gross.

"I'm telling you one last time Roux. Hands. Away. From. My. Father." Matt seethed through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay. We all know she won't. So can we switch the topic?" I cut in because I know this wouldn't end well and I am not in the mood for their discussions that won't end.

For the rest of the train ride we kept on talking about this and that.

—————

"Merlin, I am starving," I uttered, letting myself down on the bench at the slytherin table. Roux, Matt and I sat at the very end of the hall, so we can be the first to go back to our dormitories.

"Same here. I hope McGonagall is cutting her speech short this time." Roux said. I nodded in agreement.

"Welcome back students to yet another year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry." The headmistress started her speech.

I zoned out because she's literaly saying the exactly same every year.

The first years were sorted and this was the moment I was in hope for food.

"So I have another announcement before we start with our feast. We have some changes in our staff." That sounded a bit more important. So I looked up to the staff table were all our teachers sat.

"Please welcome your new potions teacher professor Malfoy."

Malfoy?

As in the death eater Malfoy? She can't be serious right?

I saw a platinum-blond man standing at the table.

He was tall, pale, had bleach blond hair. And Merlin did he look good in his black suit.

"Elain, are you even listening to me?" I jumped a bit at Roux words. I didn't even notice I was still looking at the table at the front.

"Yeah, sure. Uhh I think that's ... a good idea yes." I stuttered.

"I asked you if you could give me the pumpkin juice." She declared ponting with her finger to the bottle beside me.

Before I could even react, Matthew took the bottle and handed it to her, "here you go."

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I don't know why, but I kept catching myself looking at the staff table.

Not just the staff table. My eyes were fixated on the new professor.

Well that's going to be an interesting year.